Club Making Legend Answers THP Reader Questions

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
ITR is back with an all new episode this week as we talk with legendary club maker John Hoeflich. The man that has arguably been as responsible as anybody in the business for where golf equipment is today.

This Episode Features:
The Ongoing Debate of Cast vs Forged
Where will technology go from here
Forgiveness & Workability, can they coexist
And so much more

Join us for this episode of The Greenside and let us know your thoughts. You can listen by clicking play right below, or download our episodes at Itunes or Podcast.com under THP Radio.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=13612

Looking forward to checking this out today.

Tuning in now! Can't wait for this one.

Pretty cool to hear that an icon is into adjustable flight technology (I had no idea he was involved with that with Nickent). Learn something new everyday. He's right, it is a tremendous opportunity for the consumer.

can't wait to listen when I get into the office....

• Admin
Lots of shout outs to THPers in this one as we tried to get a ton of questions answered for everybody.

I love it!

JB: Hoeffy, why play blades?
Hoeffy: b/c of ego!

So awesome!

Thanks for the answer to the adjustable driver technology question.

Love all the shout outs to THPers!

What an awesome show. JH put a lot of debates and discussions to rest, I like that! It's very kind of him to answer our questions and to take time out of his schedule like that. I appreciate it very much. Is it bad that I could listen to him talk and tell stories all day long?

What an awesome show. JH put a lot of debates and discussions to rest, I like that! It's very kind of him to answer our questions and to take time out of his schedule like that. I appreciate it very much. Is it bad that I could listen to him talk and tell stories all day long?
Took the words right out of my mouth. Thoroughly enjoyable show.

Take the time to listen to this one, it's a good one.

What an amazing memory this guy has. Can't remember the exact question Hanks asked but it was something to do with offset. JH immediately was able to give an answer with an iron that has the offset he was talking about it(RAC LT's) The guy must have a photographic memory the way he speaks about clubs

cant wait to listen here ina few!!!

this was a great show for sure, thanks again JH

What a wealth of knowledge...... Right from the 1st question this show grabbed me..... Super job JB,GG & last but not the least JH..Will be listening again while surfing THP.....

I am on my way out of town for a golf tournament so i am not going to be able to listen to this till I get home on Sunday. I am really looking forward to hearing what all he has to say.

Lots of good questions asked and answered there. Thanks to Mr. Hoeflich for taking the time to do that for THP.

Loved the question about the blades - "good for your ego". Don't know much about the Arc wedges; need to look those up and check them out.

Oh yeah...I want a 500 CC driver - need all the forgiveness I can get :)

Very interesting about the iron head vs shaft comparison for tour players (or anyone for that matter).

"if you can't hit it close to the center of the face, then you know, you probably shouldn't be playing anyways" PRICELESS!!
What an awesome show. I can't thank you three enough for this. I loved it!!!!

I'm looking forward to listening to the show this evening when I get out of work and off the course.

This will be a good listen after I get back this afternoon. I hate appointments that are far away! I have something to look forward to when I get back.

Excellent. Thanks JB and GG for that. Loved the ego comment concerning blades. lol

I can't wait to listen to this on my lunch hour.

Great show John, GG, and JB!

AWESOME! Best show ya'll have had. John is a great interview. It's great that he is open about sharing his wealth of knowledge AND his opinion. Very enlightening.

Thanks to THP and John Hoeflich for this show.

Back