Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

Looking forward to this next one! THP has been so exciting lately!

totally missed the team norman annoucement yesterday, from the looks of things, I wasnt the only one. I thought for sure there would be way more CL hate posts out there

I think people who have not been put on teams yet are holding back a bit till they find out who they can pick on and who will be teammates.

I think people who have not been put on teams yet are holding back a bit till they find out who they can pick on and who will be teammates.

Naw. I'll trash talk everyone!!! You will all be losing to whichever team has me!!!

That better Rhino?

Look at Hawk with the snazzy FIFY. Looking forward to another team announcement today!

Looking forward to the next announcement!

Team Hogan has been announced.

Glad you announced the winners today.

As long as there's not a launch monitor beside the first tee, you're safe!

Seriously, I'm more impressed with Team Hogan than Team Norman. JMHO.

Tounge and cheek...Hogan's Heros will take this hands down....Team Hogan looks to be a contender!!
Team Hogan has been announced.

Wow. Hogan look crazy strong. They are totally second place material. (again behind whatever team I am on)

Certainly a friendly team. I predict a top five.

I got the team avatar already
images

Wow team Hogan has some players on it. Except for that Yoccos guy. HEHE.

Tadashi and co., I expect you to take good care of the Mrs.

By the way, she is joining me for a series of golftec lessons this winter so I expect you'll get a nice boost for team Hogan come May.

Team Hulk Hogan FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Hulk Hogan FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Hogan looks like a strong contender

Conflict in the avatar department buddy?

Back