Contest - A Year's Supply Of Callaway Golf Balls - Personalized By A Staff Pro

awesome contest, great prize, thanks THP and Callaway!

HAHA! This will be fun! Now to put my thinking cap on!

If I wasn't so camera shy.... :(

Great contest.

If someone makes it to Myrtle, there might be some really cool picture opps for them with the Tour Van and MC location.
Ive thought about this...

Callaway is pretty excited about this one. Let them know on Twitter if you are too. Tweet them @CallawayGolf and let them know you like the idea. Thanks everybody.

Callaway is pretty excited about this one. Let them know on Twitter if you are too. Tweet them @CallawayGolf and let them know you like the idea. Thanks everybody.

Done! Twitter is a great way to show these companies some love as well as get the THP name out there. I do it every chance I get.

Well this will be fun. Already have my idea!

If someone makes it to Myrtle, there might be some really cool picture opps for them with the Tour Van and MC location.

Hand raised, I am staying at Ocean Creek Resort the 15th through the 18th. I will be looking out for an opportunity to get over to Caledonia.

This should be interesting, can't wait to see some of the pics. Great contest THP and Callaway

I've got a great idea. It should be more than doable.

too bad I have to be clean with this. hahaha

This is a great contest idea

Oh man, this oughta be great. I don't know where mine will be.... Actually, yes I do.

Very cool contest, if only this were a week earlier I could have taken a picture on top of a mountain in NM.

Another great contest by THP!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

The rules say very little photo editing, does that mean we could include a caption?

I'm in...now where can I take this picture at??

this is another really great idea for a contest.
now i need to find a Callaway ball before May 1st.........

NIIIICE another great contest, JB thanks

Thanks to Calloway and THP for this fun contest!!

Back