Contest Winners Thread

Great vid SS. Congrats!

Sweet looking Mizunos!! Really wish I had a set.

Today I got some new Ashworth Cardiff Shoes that I won in a contest a few weeks ago on Facebook. I found out about the contest on here I think, or through someone on here. Either way, I thought I wasn't really gonna like these, but they look better in person. I will be keeping them for sure. I actually forgot that I entered, and got an email that I had won. Then, I forgot again until I received the package today. I will be sure to upload pictures tomorrow!

Today I got some new Ashworth Cardiff Shoes that I won in a contest a few weeks ago on Facebook. I found out about the contest on here I think, or through someone on here. Either way, I thought I wasn't really gonna like these, but they look better in person. I will be keeping them for sure. I actually forgot that I entered, and got an email that I had won. Then, I forgot again until I received the package today. I will be sure to upload pictures tomorrow!

Sweet I'm still waiting for mine to get here

Play it! Give it some character, else it is just a long metal stick you're gonna look at.

Spaceman those are sweet irons!

Here are pictures of the Ashworth Cardiff shoes I won. Looking at them more, they look kind of narrow for my feet. Guess I should try them on. Either way, they look sweet.

v8dgeb.jpg

dqhisg.jpg

v7r4h5.jpg

I posted a few weeks ago that I had won a copy of the Yardage Book from Ashworth on FaceBook, well it came in and is a very interesting book. This particular on is volume 6, I don't know if all of the books in the series have the same subtitle or not but the subtitle on Volume 6 is "a modern look at an ancient game." It has many bios on players some of whom I had never heard of, pictures, pictures and more pictures of just about everything imaginable relating to the game. Exercise, fashion, modern day players in older golf clothing pretty neat actually. I will get the chance to read it next week at Myrtle Beach and give you my thoughts then as we should be off the courses by 2 p.m. each day to beat the heat and have the stanima to last the entire week. Here are a few random pics of the book

Spoiler
P7151506.jpg

Spoiler
P7151507.jpg

Spoiler
P7151510.jpg

Spoiler
P7151508.jpg

Spoiler
P7151509.jpg

Last edited:
DD - That book is awesome! A perfect 'coffee table book' for my house... except I wouldn't want anybody touching it...

That's exactly how I see it too! Nice win there DD!

Here are pictures of the Ashworth Cardiff shoes I won. Looking at them more, they look kind of narrow for my feet. Guess I should try them on. Either way, they look sweet.

Spoiler
v8dgeb.jpg

dqhisg.jpg

v7r4h5.jpg

Those look seriously kickass.

Here is my loot from the latest Caption This Photo Contest!! Thanks JB, GG and THP for all you guys do!!!

I apologize in advance for the crappy photos....my daughter has my good camera at summer camp, these were taken with my Iphone.

Sweet Pair of Bolle' Parole Golf Sunglasses with carrying case, lens cleaning cloth and 3 sets of lenses!
C52D7357-orig.jpg

Dark Blue Miyazaki Cap by Cleveland Gold
47BFACE0-orig.jpg

And a Pair of Bionic Gloves....one Classic and one Performance
2D2291EA-orig.jpg

I thought for a minute they wanted me to change my name to 2 gloves Timmy, but then I saw they were both Left Hand :D

Thanks for my goodies, I promise they will get put to good use.....THIS PLACE ROCKS!:guitar::rockon:

Glad you liked the prize pack.

That Miyazaki hat is suh-weet!

Glad you liked the prize pack.

Funny part JB, is I almost bought the Bolle' Violator glasses 2 weeks ago....they are just a larger lens version of these!

Those shades look shmexy.

Congrats to all you winners............

Just got home from a long, hard business trip to find that my THP Outing Taylormade Prize pack had arrived....

To my suprise (but not disappointment), TM sent me sticks other than the Superfasts that were supposed to show up....

IMG_20110721_223505.jpg

IMG_20110721_223543.jpg

IMG_20110721_224618.jpg

I really like the R11 3 wood and can't wait to add it to the arsenal, lowering the loft to fill the gap between M1 and Driver for those really short par 4s and really long Par 5s!

I believe I'm going to leave the sweet R11 driver in its packaging as is and make my brother one happy camper when he comes out east in August (R11 is a great stick, but I happen to have one already).

Many thanks to THP and Taylormade for the generous prize! Look forward to hitting some missiles with the 3 wood soon!

G4L, nice looking sticks, enjoy the R11 wood, I love both of mine!

Nice clubs G4L, what did you win them on?

Enjoy the 3 wood g4l, adjustability is the bomb. I know your brother is going to be blown away when you give him the driver, you know he will love it.

Last edited:
One of about 20 contests at the 2011 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day.

Now you have gone and done it, I am all excited again about 2012 before I even finish my 1st cup of coffee this morning. :D

Nice sticks GL4 and great gesture to your brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back