Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just bought a Samsung TV and blu ray player and I just got the note II, we are sold on the products, they're awesome so far.
I went all in with Samsung a while back, it was fun.

Galaxy S3, led to the Note 10.1 Tablet, led to a TV purchase, led to replacing my stove, fridge and microwave with Samsung product.

Needless to say, I am a fan of the brand.

I went all in with Samsung a while back, it was fun.

Galaxy S3, led to the Note 10.1 Tablet, led to a TV purchase, led to replacing my stove, fridge and microwave with Samsung product.

Needless to say, I am a fan of the brand.

I did it backwards, I've had Samsung tvs for a few years, then came blueray players, then phone. I don't have Samsung appliances, I'm not that cool.

I have however ridden in a Samsung car

This was on Jimmy Kimmel, but it is actually for real.

[video=youtube;pN-x_JyNhts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-x_JyNhts[/video]

Tha awesome Smalls.

For my android friends... Do you know of a good program that syncs outlook with the android at all?

JB was talking about syncroid the other day

Love Syncroid, the few dollars it costs were worth its weight in gold especially with my calendar widget which stays updated now.

Have it on both tablet and phone and love it

36" LED 720p for the bedroom. Will be used casually so in search of a great deal.

Any sales out there? :alien:

36" LED 720p for the bedroom. Will be used casually so in search of a great deal.

Vizio dude. For the price and what you are going to use it for, its a no brainer.

Vizio dude. For the price and what you are going to use it for, its a no brainer.

Yeah, we have a 32" in my sons room and he loves it for gaming, etc. Not to find a deal.

Vizio in 1080p is a stupid good deal right now, even at 120hz. They are awesome.

Walmart is doing a 60" smart Vizio for 700 bucks on Thursday. I want it but I will resist

Vizio in 1080p is a stupid good deal right now, even at 120hz. They are awesome.

Just worried that I don't see enough in 1080p to pay for it. Deals anywhere special? Gonna be honest: searching black friday deals for vizio 36-37 and not much out there.

Just worried that I don't see enough in 1080p to pay for it. Deals anywhere special? Gonna be honest: searching black friday deals for vizio 36-37 and not much out there.

I paid 388 for mine at Sam's club. 38-39 inch 1080p 120hz. I'm not sure I could be more impressed by cost for what I got.

I paid 388 for mine at Sam's club. 38-39 inch 1080p 120hz. I'm not sure I could be more impressed by cost for what I got.

Cool, thx. Like you, I would rather pay a bit more to get superior quality. May checkout Costco on Friday.

Haven't seen much action for that size in any Black Friday sales either, Cookie. Costco has a couple of on-line alternatives here:

JVC 37" 720P
http://www.costco.com/JVC-37"-Class-720p-LED-HDTV-EM37T.product.100047249.html

Vizio 39" 1080P
http://www.costco.com/VIZIO-39"-Class-1080p-LED-TV-E390-A1.product.100015048.html

I'm not sure you even have to be a member to buy on-line.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

Cool, thx. Like you, I would rather pay a bit more to get superior quality. May checkout Costco on Friday.

Amazon has the 39" for $398. Pretty good deal if you have prime and they don't charge sales tax in your state. NV they don't charge us yet, think next year they start.

I don't love Apple for the specs, I love it for the ecosystem and UI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with the Vizio from Walmart last night in and out in 15 minutes which included it loaded up in my pops truck. Couldn't pass up the price $688 for a 60" smart tv. And the more I looked at tvs the more I realized in that price range they all are pretty similar. It's nice and looks huge in my living room. It's like walking into a movie theater hahaha thanks for everyone's help with all the tv info I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back