Finally!!! My first Ace

bama

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.9
My boss invited me to a round of golf after work today. Of course I accepted.
We played the local Muni..

Hole #5 - 148 yards, slight uphill into a slight breeze. Big pond in front so you have to carry about 120 to get there...

Stepped up and pured my 7I. My Penta bounced and rolled right in....
(my boss slapped me on the back and said, "That's gonna cost you a beer)
I think the entire course heard my primal yell....

Now that I am home and calmed down, I need some ideas as to how to mount, frame, etc., the scorecard and ball....

Holein1_1_DCE.jpg

Holein1_2_DCE.jpg

Holein1_3_DCE.jpg

Thats awesome BAMA, congrats man! That has to be the best feeling.

AWESOME Bama!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the ace, that's amazing.

Also, "that's going to cost you a beer"???? At my course, that'd cost someone a lot of drunk people haha!

Now that I am home and calmed down, I need some ideas as to how to mount, frame, etc., the scorecard and ball....

can't go wrong with the "1" trophy. Buy a flag from the course with their logo on it, and frame it with the scorecard.

that's awesome! Congrats Bama.

Grats!!

Nice! I have had one ace and one double eagle. I didn't do anything special. I kept the card and ball and put it in my bag. I also put the date on the ball and what I accomplished.

Awesome!

Congrats, bama!

Nice shot Bama!!!!! Holy crap thaats awesome.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Congrats man. My grandfather has a plaque made of each (lucky son of a gun has 5 haha) with, ball, pic, and a small insert that says course date hole and club used as well as witnesses. I think they look sweet

Grats Bama!! I think if you contact Taylormade they might give ya something too for using their ball, I know some other OEM's do.

Way to go. Mount a picture of the hole, from the tee box, and the score card in some creative way. It will be nice to look at it and be able to say "yeah.. I did that"

Congrats Bama!

CONGRATS on the ACE there bama!!! Thats an awesome feeling isn't it. Just an idea about mounting it, go to a local frame shop and have the ball and scorecard mounted and enclosed. Also if you get on the PGA web site they have a link for holes in one and after you fill in the info they will send you a really good looking certificate. I had that along with a clipping of the paper all framed with my ball and scorecard.

Great stuff! It's an unreal feeling.

congrats bro. I just have to ask one question: If you saw it go in the hole from the tee, why did you take your putter with you to get the ball?

WTG Bama! That's gotta be an awesome feeling.

thats awesome, congrats!

Congrats Bama. I hope i can have that feeling one day. It is so much sweeter when you can enjoy it with someone to, or shale we say rub it in on them.

Congratulations, Bama!

Back