Finally!!! My first Ace

Way to go. I'm jealous.

Kevin

That is awesome Bama. Congrats dude!!

Congrats, I can't imagine how awesome that must feel! Report that to Cleveland and TaylorMade since you used their equipment to get it. A lot of the time they will acknowledge you for it!

EDIT: I see some people said this already...

Last edited:
nice job!!!

Way to go Bama, that rocks!

Congrats bama. I might have just walked off the course bc it can't get any better. I kid of course I would have finished the round. Enjoy the feat.

Congrats! It's a great feeling to walk up and look over in the cup and see the ball sitting in there!
Like someone else said though... why did you take your putter? Sounds like something I would do. Haha!

So sick man congrats! Absolutely awesome.

That is freaking awesome yo! And nice with your boss there hehe. Congrats!!!

hope you fixed that divot ;)

Way to go bama, it feels so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cost him a beer? **** I'd have bought everyone with me a case. :D

Congratulations man. I've yet to experience the feeling, but I'm sure it's gonna be right up there with marriage haha.

Congrats on the Ace :D

Awesome! congrats on your ace

Congrats Bama :blob::clapp:!!!! I got my first ace this year so it must be our year huh? I put mine in a small trophy case I have for special golf balls. Happy for ya dude!

Congrats Bama! What a great feeling that must of been!

Congrats. Dont we have a "Hole in one" thread though?

Congrats Bama!

Congratulations Bama!!

As for the beer: We were playing super Twilight, so at the turn, I bought my partner and I a 6-pack as well as the father-son people we were playing with....
We drank them on the back 9....
the only other person in this "small" clubhouse at 5:10pm was the owner. I bought him a Heineken ...

As for the putter: 10 years of "having" to putt when approaching the green is hard to shed in just one hole.....I was still in a daze when I grabbed my putter and walked up to the green trying to find a reason my ball did not go in the hole..
Finished out with an 80....

thanks all for the well wishes....

awesome bama well done dude

Awesome. Congrats. I know a guy that did the flag thing, but also put in the scorecard with the 1 circled, the ball of course (duh), and an overhead Google view of the hole. Kinda puts it all together.

Back