Greetings from Northern Iowa

instant3

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,
I am new to the site but excited to be apart of what seems to be a great golf community. Just what I've been looking for!
I work at a bank in small town Iowa. It is decent pay, I know almost everyone, & best of all it is bankers hours! I golf at an EASY golf course in Northern Iowa, North Kossuth Golf Club, where I recently won the club tournament by shooting 2 under par. My home course growing up was Minn-Iowa in Elmore, MN & Rose Lake in Fairmont, MN. I played college golf for 3 years and got to play a lot of fun and challenging courses during that time period. My swing speed is starting to slow down, distance starting to get shorter, handicap getting higher, but Damn do I love the game. My favorite course I have ever played is the Harvester is Rhodes, Iowa. I hope to play there again this summer/fall.

Anyways, great to be here, and excited to get to know you all!

signing off,
instant3

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome: nice intro instant

Welcome to THP nice to meet you

Welcome aboard from central Iowa! Come join us at the Harvester in October

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf

Welcome to THP from a fellow Iowa boy. Born and raised in Sioux City. I live in Sioux Falls, SD now but I'll always been an Iowa boy!

Glad you found us!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Nice intro! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ever any opportunity to test new gear for the forums? I write reviews on video games, movies, tv shows, and music for our local newspapers, would love to start doing reviews here at THP.

Welcome to Paradise!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Ever any opportunity to test new gear for the forums? I write reviews on video games, movies, tv shows, and music for our local newspapers, would love to start doing reviews here at THP.
Pretty much constantly :act-up:

Tbon91860 said:
Pretty much constantly :act-up:

Is there a specific sub forum I should keep an eye on for opputunities or what?

welcome to THP Instant3

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to Paradise!!

Back