Hacker in St. Louis

Doug the lefty

Can't knock the hustle...
Reaction score
New to board so thought I would say hi. I got into golf last spring and have been hooked ever since. Lot of great info on this board. Hopefully once I figure out what I am doing with the game of golf I can can contribute some info. :banana:

Doug

Greetings and Welcome! If you can figure out golf, please share!

Greetings, and welcome to THP. The more lefty's the better.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome.....to THP

nice to meet you

welcome to THP doug. Hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to THP Doug....another lefty eh? Man, you guys are everywhere! :wink:

Welcome to THP, Doug!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

Greetings, and welcome to THP. The more lefty's the better.

Welcome to THP Doug....another lefty eh? Man, you guys are everywhere! :wink:
Trust me, being a lefty is the biggest pain! Difficult finding any lefty stuff in stock to hit.

Welcome to THP, Doug!
Smallville, I am on your side of the state quite a bit. I had a place downtown KC last year.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome

What are your favorite courses in St. Louis area. My wife is originally from Kirkwood but knows diddly about golf or golf courses. Maybe headed out there in the early fall. Thoughts?

:welcome: I hope you enjoy the forum!

welcome!

Welcome to THP!

What are your favorite courses in St. Louis area. My wife is originally from Kirkwood but knows diddly about golf or golf courses. Maybe headed out there in the early fall. Thoughts?

I just got into the game last spring, so, my experience is limited. My 2 favorite courses that I played last year were Missouri Bluffs and Pevely Farms.
Here is a thread with some guys that might have better info for you on STL courses:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?14663-St.-Louis-Area...

Hello and welcome

Back