jca1386

Reaction score
Handicap
Ice Cream
Wanted to say a quick hello. I recently got back into golf after a 6 year hiatus, I worked at a driving range for 4 summers while in high school and used to play great golf back then. Recently picked up some new RBZ woods and am hitting the 13 degree 3 wood 290 off the tee and can't wait to play some more golf this summer. I'm a firefighter here in CT and with the mix of days off I get to play the course when they are usually empty. This site is great with tons of info, hopefully I can contribute some helpful info when I can.

Thanks!

Joe

Welcome!

Welcome to THP glad you joined.

Welcome, tons of good info here.

welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

welcome Joe glad to see another FF on here!

Play golf while everyone else is at work is nice!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum Joe!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Joe.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Joe,

If you are looking to play some stableford based tournament golf in CT, MA, and RI, you should check out www.RIamtour.com. I have played in this league for 3 years and it is a great way to sharpen your game. I started at a 21 handicap and am now down to 9 while playing some great courses. There is always a tournament at a public course on the weekend and at a private course during the week. We are playing Yale today. I have no financial interest in this league, just a fan.

Welcome to THP, jca1386!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Joe!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Back