Ian Poulter Mockery On Twitter...Again

What a joke, he just keeps asking for it.

His publicist must have given him a talking to.

Pathetic...

He just really comes across like a spoiled child.

Oh whew thay makes it all better.

Where's jrod? I need to know if he's worse than bubba yet

Well this is the tweet to him that elicited his tweet: View attachment 19998

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His second tweet is nearly as bad as the first. I hope his wanker falls off.

Last edited:
What. A. Douche.

I use to feel sorry for him, but now he just made my D-bag list.

Not yo defend him, but really don't think he meant choking.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Honestly that's really not even the important part.

It's him once again making excuses with how much money he has .

Honestly that's really not even the important part.

It's him once again making excuses with how much money he has .

Don't disagree and doesn't change the ignorance of the tweet. It was just brought up earlier about his inability to spell.

I'm pretty sure he's less chock full after the wanker comment.

I know this was discussed in the Crowne Plaza thread after his meltdown, but this post he made took the cake. Fame will bring trolls when you spend your time telling the world about your cars and watches, but posting this showed his true colors again. And nice job spelling choking.

He may as well wear clown shoes where ever he goes. Not a fan, and glad he failed miserably today.

IP is so easy to not like!!

According to my English major wife, the correct word and spelling would have been chalking.

To chalk something up is to attribute it. When we chalk something up to experience, we’re saying that although it wasn’t the outcome we wanted, we can at least learn from the experience. The phrase originated with the custom of marking bar tabs and scores on a slate in pubs.

Not saying I approve of the guy...but if I could fall short at my job and have a Ferrari collection, I wouldn't be upset.

IP is so easy to not like!!

According to my English major wife, the correct word and spelling would have been chalking.

To chalk something up is to attribute it. When we chalk something up to experience, we’re saying that although it wasn’t the outcome we wanted, we can at least learn from the experience. The phrase originated with the custom of marking bar tabs and scores on a slate in pubs.

Golf Ghost and your wife are totally correct. Chalking is the first thing that I thought of when I read his tweet too. He may be a dbag (I still like him), but there are a whole lot of people who shouldn't be bagging on a guy for not being able to spell (or being able to type) words correctly.

I don't like Poulter at all. I think he is a prima donna. Is spoilt, and wants his way all the time. He is the player on tour I like the least. Right up there with Sabatini. I don't want Poults to win. Ever.

Having said that though, I can't honestly convince myself that he is just happy taking home a pay check and not really trying to win. He loves his money sure, but he really is trying to win guys. If he didn't enjoy winning then why the heck does he historically play so well in the Ryder Cup when he doesn't earn a pay check at all in that event.

I do really hate to see how people are starting to yell in his back swing. There is no place for that in golf and no matter how big a wenis he is, he doesn't deserve that. Granted he has created all this dislike from his own doing.

Don't disagree and doesn't change the ignorance of the tweet. It was just brought up earlier about his inability to spell.

Golf Ghost and your wife are totally correct. Chalking is the first thing that I thought of when I read his tweet too. He may be a dbag (I still like him), but there are a whole lot of people who shouldn't be bagging on a guy for not being able to spell (or being able to type) words correctly.

And yet the post he responded to said he was choking.

Back