Just saying Hello

realdealblues

Reaction score
Handicap
Up There
Figured I'd make my first post here to say Hello.

I've visited this page on and off for a year or two and I finally decided to make an account and maybe interact a little.

A little about me.

I live in Michigan. I golfed all the time when I was 16-18 years old but didn't play again until I was 30.

I don't really know what my handicap is because I usually play the same 9 hole course on the weekend. It's close and it's inexpensive.
(The course has a slope rating of 122 and a 33.6 USGA Rating. I usually shoot between 45-50 pretty consistantly if that's any help)

I've had a lot of problems with my right wrist (I'm also right handed) which has also put a limit on how much I get to play, but I still love to play as much as I can. I now wear two gloves and everything except my putter is graphite shaft to cut the vibrations down as much as I possibly can and that all has helped significantly.

I've been really working hard on fundamentals and I think this year will be the year I finally develope a repeatable swing. I'm getting really close. I'm really happy with my yardages and I haven't topped a ball in probably a month. I still get the occasional fat shot (which is what I try to avoid at all costs because of my wrist) but overall I feel I'm getting really close to having my swing just the way I want it :D

Welcome to THP. Glad you found us.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to the forum

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Thank you for joining. Trust me your going to love it here.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise! You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome blues!

Welcome to THP

Figured I'd make my first post here to say Hello.

I've visited this page on and off for a year or two and I finally decided to make an account and maybe interact a little.

A little about me.

I live in Michigan. I golfed all the time when I was 16-18 years old but didn't play again until I was 30.

I don't really know what my handicap is because I usually play the same 9 hole course on the weekend. It's close and it's inexpensive.
(The course has a slope rating of 122 and a 33.6 USGA Rating. I usually shoot between 45-50 pretty consistantly if that's any help)

I've had a lot of problems with my right wrist (I'm also right handed) which has also put a limit on how much I get to play, but I still love to play as much as I can. I now wear two gloves and everything except my putter is graphite shaft to cut the vibrations down as much as I possibly can and that all has helped significantly.

I've been really working hard on fundamentals and I think this year will be the year I finally develope a repeatable swing. I'm getting really close. I'm really happy with my yardages and I haven't topped a ball in probably a month. I still get the occasional fat shot (which is what I try to avoid at all costs because of my wrist) but overall I feel I'm getting really close to having my swing just the way I want it :D

Welcome man! Wish you luck on your practice and hope your wrists holds up many more years!

welcome to THP

:wavey: :welcome:

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard! I also have a large gap in my golf-playing too -- about 20 years! Glad I'm back at it.

Ken

Welcome to THP

Back