Legacy Is Coming To THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully JB leaked a few details at the OC Invitational:

Spoiler

It's nice to be on the giving end of the fake spoilers
#IKnowNothing

haha you got me there, I was wondering what I missed back there

I love the title of Legacy, it's going good to be something very very special, no doubt about it

Legacy you say?

Legacy Is Coming To THP

Always improving, always evolving, that is TH-effin-P!

LEGACY....That could be just about anything. And with THP's track record, whatever we think it could be, will be a thousand times better for sure. I'm in....bring on the LEGACY.

#CantWait

Oh boy... More #awesomesauce in store for THP.

This sounds mighty promising... Count me in.

Man, I teared up a bit knowing some of us won't have a change at MC again. Congrats to all of you who got to participate in such an awesome event. I know JB will come up with something good though so fingers crossed and hopes high.

Intrigued!!!!

Great write up about the Morgan Cup! It truly is an event unlike anything else I've ever seen. It has changed me as a golfer and I'll forever be greatful for having the opportunities I have had to play in the event.

Legacy......Bring it on!!

Legacy! Love it!

Makes me proud to be one of the inaugural participants.

Can't wait to see what is next!

Sad to see that this is the end of Morgan Cup, but with anything on THP - events evolve and only get better. Looking forward to seeing what the Legacy brings as I have no doubt it will be fantastic!

I am honored that I was able to be part of the Morgan Cup. It will always be one of the best memories not just of my life, but for my family as well because they got to be part of it with me, and I owe it all to THP. I cant wait to see what THP has in store for us in the future, no doubt there will be some amazing things. THANK YOU JB and Morgan for making this event so special.

When will the insanity stop....... I hope never....... :clap: THP is like a crazy funhouse for good hearted golf addicts.

So honored to be part of the last MC and cannot wait to see what type of Legacy we all get to lead in the future

Sad to hear the MC coming to an end, as a an amateur that may have been my biggest dream since learning of it two years ago, but I can only be assured that because of how amazing THP and its members are the future will hold things I can't even fathom from an amateur hackers standpoint. As a member I am Living in the Now, but so excited for the Future!

So congrats guys your hard work is about to pay off. Show us all what The Morgan Cup is and what it always be remembered as! Enjoy

All I can say is Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Sad to see this go, I really wanted to attend one when I brought my handicap down. Will have to see what Legacy has in store.

Sad to see it go wish i could have been part of it but i am sure the replacement event will be even better

It truly hurts that the MC is over and I was very lucky to be apart of such a wonderful event and it stung not getting in this year sometimes once you get that taste it makes you want it even more and the Morgan cup was definetly one of those events. But I know Morgan and josh well enough to know whatever is coming next is always bigger and better so I'll be waiting to see what chapter they write next and doing whatever I can to be apart of it.

I like returning to my desk from meetings, and seeing posts like this. Legacy eh? Put me down as INTERSTED.

Can't wait to see what this brings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back