Like True Blue Golf Plantation on Facebook - Win Big

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
Just saw this tweet and thought THP would help them out!

Hey Everybody, We want to give a golf vacation away! Please get your friends to like our page, once we reach 1,500 friends we will have a random draw to give away a 3 night 3 round golf vacation for 4 at True Blue Resort to play True Blue and Caledonia Golf Club's, sponsored by Caledonia Golf Vacations. Retail price of this great golf vacation over $3,000.......Good Luck!

Done! Plus Caledonia while I was at it. Should have done that a long time ago.

This would be an awesome win - thanks for sharing!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Yeah don't forget about Caledonia as well. Would love to see 4 THP'ers getting a nice golf weekend!

Done. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like a great place. Beautiful golf course.

If you win, don't forget to invite Frank! :alien:

Tadashi posted something about this on Facebook a few days ago and I forgot to do it! Thanks for the reminder and the link!

Thanks for letting us know. I just liked their page. One of my favorite courses in Myrtle Beach.

Liked! I am glad I checked because I thought I had already done it.

Good eye FrankA. I liked.

Check on the Morgan Cup fan page for the latest and greatest!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm in.

Consider it...Liked. IN!

So sickk!!

Just a bump. They are trying to get to 1500 likes. You don't have to sign up for anything like the GolfSmith/ Edwin Watts just LIKE the page and they will have a drawing.

If you have a Facebook account and have not followed True Blue....please do! It's a simple click and you'll help one of sponsors for Morgan Cup and get an occasional update.

Can you add a link?

Just did it. Loved playing Caledonia last July. Hopefully will get to play True Blue next time!

Caledonia has a separate page you can like and support as well

Tapatalk

Dont forget to tell them that you are excited about the Morgan Cup being played there and are members of THP.

Back