I like the standard issue old school milk chocolate. Came home late last weekend after a night of fun and was starving (per usual). Anyway, decided to drop some milk choc m&ms in Skippy Natural Peanut Butter. Get them good and covered with PB and dig 'em out with a spoon. Delicious.

Peanut for sure

easy victory for almond

Peanuts getting down all the time. My top three candy!

I switch my vote to Peanut Butter. Beyond that I really love the first few and really hate the last few!

My favorite Aunt works at the local M&M plant. My favorite is their Holiday special, the dark chocalate M&M with the green mint flavored coating. Yum! Another good reason to look forward to Christmas. :act-up:

My favorite Aunt works at the local M&M plant. My favorite is their Holiday special, the dark chocalate M&M with the green mint flavored coating. Yum! Another good reason to look forward to Christmas. :act-up:

and to love your aunt

I love m&m's! In this order....
1 peanut
2 peanut butter
3 milk chocolate
4 pretzel

Don't sleep on mint m&m's.....delish

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Don't sleep on mint m&m's.....delish

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

The mint isnt the problem, its the nasty dark chocolate. Pretzel FTW!

The minty ones that appear around the holidays are really good. :)

Ken

YES! These are the ones that I meantioned in my previous post. Where did you find them??

I am skimming so I apologize if this was already answered but we found them at a Walgreens and they are delicious! But I also LOVE chocolate covered cherries and since these taste just like it I am a huge of these.

Yellow Peanut M&Ms. They taste better than the blue ones.

milk chocolate!
:desire:​

I'm a dark chocoholic but prefer milk chocolate M&M's the Crispy ones are good as well, but don't seem to have the meat they need to be a good M&M.

I think the classic milk chocolate are the best... I recently had the coconut and they weren't bad either.

I am skimming so I apologize if this was already answered but we found them at a Walgreens and they are delicious! But I also LOVE chocolate covered cherries and since these taste just like it I am a huge of these.

My wife just returned from the grocery store here (Kroger) and handed me a bag of theCherry flavored M&M's, they really do taste like chocolate covered cherries, I love them too.

I guess I am old-fashioned because the peanut m&m's are my fave. I like to put 3 or 4 in my mouth and try to keep them there long enough to suck off the candy shell and the chocolate, leaving just the peanuts for the final bite. Notice I said try - I rarely make it all the way to just the peanut.

I guess I am old-fashioned because the peanut m&m's are my fave. I like to put 3 or 4 in my mouth and try to keep them there long enough to suck off the candy shell and the chocolate, leaving just the peanuts for the final bite. Notice I said try - I rarely make it all the way to just the peanut.

haha that is exactly what I "try" to do Steve :D.

Now I love Chocolate covered cherries so those new M & M's could be dangerous! :bulgy-eyes:

Back