Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

I'm definitely looking forward to the others finding out their sponsors. Namely so they can start bouncing ideas off each other. I'll say that it's a little easier to focus when you know which brand(s) you should be looking at.

I just want to say thanks again to the sponsors. I am glad I do not get a choice of who will sponsor me because I don't know how I could.

I just want to say thanks again to the sponsors. I am glad I do not get a choice of who will sponsor me because I don't know how I could.

That's funny, but so true. I literally went in circles all the time about what brand I hoped to have in the bag.

So true. Each of these companies are top notch and I am going to be excited to rep any one of them.

I'm so excited to see who everyone is sponsored by. You guys will no doubt be great for whomever you sponsor,

Ironically, I do not own a Cleveland or Srixon hat. I say ironically, because I literally have about 40 golf hats. I looked for some this weekend, but the selection wasn't great. I found a couple online that I'll be grabbing up.

Is anyone else stoked to hear the sponsors announced tonight along with the final two participants!? I for one have been browsing the sponsors sites all day, and I will be honored to rep any one of these amazing companies. I hope we do find out tonight, JB said we would find out after the last participants are announced, but it was never specified if it would be tonight or in the following days. I as giddy as a little kid...

Absolutely man, I've been racking my brain all day about equipment and heck I can't even decide on a ball from either company, RX, Q-star, or Diablo Tour, I like them all!

A starting point will be a huge help in starting the research and testing.

If the OEM announcements are tonight I look forward to seeing who is joining me on team Callaway! I kind of feel like there are 6 teams in this MC, THP, Hackers, Paradouchers, Callaway, Bridgestone, and Cleveland. Team Callaway is going to bring it for their sponsor though I can tell you that.

If the OEM announcements are tonight I look forward to seeing who is joining me on team Callaway! I kind of feel like there are 6 teams in this MC, THP, Hackers, Paradouchers, Callaway, Bridgestone, and Cleveland. Team Callaway is going to bring it for their sponsor though I can tell you that.

It would be nice to find out after the last to selections tonight. But do you think they will give us all that info in 1 night? They have to let us stew a little I'm sure... LOL

Ironically, I do not own a Cleveland or Srixon hat. I say ironically, because I literally have about 40 golf hats. I looked for some this weekend, but the selection wasn't great. I found a couple online that I'll be grabbing up.

I have a Bridgestone hat, but don't have a Callaway or Cleveland hat. If I am sponsored by either of those two companies I will be out right away to buy a hat. I plan on repping my company from the moment I hear the announcement.

I think just looking on here at one time and finding out who my sponsor will be is going to be much less nerve-racking than watching the "wheel of fortune" from last year!

Chunky asked me yesterday if I had been to the OEM's websites yet. The answer was no, because I was still in shock that I was even selected. I can't wait to see who the last two guys/gal in are, and then to find out if I will be sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon or Callaway. Still just amazed by this.

Chunky asked me yesterday if I had been to the OEM's websites yet. The answer was no, because I was still in shock that I was even selected. I can't wait to see who the last two guys/gal in are, and then to find out if I will be sponsored by Cleveland/Srixon or Callaway. Still just amazed by this.

Don't forget Bridgestone

Oh I'm sorry about that Yorkem I didn't catch that you we're a lefty.

Is anyone else stoked to hear the sponsors announced tonight along with the final two participants!? I for one have been browsing the sponsors sites all day, and I will be honored to rep any one of these amazing companies. I hope we do find out tonight, JB said we would find out after the last participants are announced, but it was never specified if it would be tonight or in the following days. I as giddy as a little kid...

I am definitely looking forward to seeing what OEM the participants are aligned with! I will have major headaches trying to figure out everything now so I decided to play golf and try to keep it off my mind until I know my OEM!

They each offer such amazing equipment that I can honestly say I am absolutely ecstatic with any of them!!

Highlights for on each one off the top of my head:

Bridgestone: spin killing drivers
Bettinardi: beautiful putters
Callaway: XF line
Cleveland: Mashie line
Srixon: Z-star irons

Cleveland/Srixon having Miyazaki shafts is also huge!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll trade you my Srixon cap for a Callaway cap!

I'll trade you my Srixon cap for a Callaway cap!

I'm lacking in Callaway head apparel....hope I can rock a visor or 2 lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

To answer the burning question.....

YES, WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING EVERYBODY'S SPONSOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Cool stuff! Lots of exciting events tonight.

WOW! You just blew my mind!

SWEET!!!!! Thanks for the clarification JB. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice! Bet that makes from some crazy pondering tonight.

Sent via Tapatalk

So much pondering will be done tonight by 16 guys!

Back