Morgan Cup Sponsorships Thread

This will be a boatload of fun, I will be checking in on this one for sure, congrats again to all who have been chosen so far and also to the 2 lucky winners to be announced later tonight.

Holy cr@p!!!!!

This is awesome! I'm on edge right now for everyone. How freaking awesome is this??

Wheeew!! Great News. Not a thing will get done at work tomorrow.

wow. exciting night for the MC teams.

WOW! There were will be pondering tonight!!

To answer the burning question.....

YES, WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING EVERYBODY'S SPONSOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!

WOW... Then what do we do??? Help... Ha Ha I think we will be able to figure it out!

To answer the burning question.....

YES, WE WILL BE ANNOUNCING EVERYBODY'S SPONSOR TONIGHT!!!!!!!

I hope the Callaway, Bridgestone, Cleveland, Srixon and Bettinardi sites don't go down from being overloaded tonight!

1st post updated.

Congrats guys! And sponsors! Wow! This is so awesome!

I am stoked to be representing Bridgestone and Bettinardi!!!! Let the pondering begin baby!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

SethO and Tnolan CONGRATS. and look at all those sponsors there, congrats to all my fellow :callaway: sponsored golfers and good luck to everyone.

Wow. Very exciting!! I have spent a fair bit of today rolling my Betti and pondering a split set of J40 CB's and DPC's. Thanks Bridgestone and Bettinardi for sponsoring this event. I will work hard to hold up my end the deal.

Bridgestone/ Bettinardi!!! :rockon: This is too cool!!

Last edited:
How cool. dkjkelly is going to flip after he sees this.

exciting stuff. I was expecting each team to have a sponsor again. guess i haven't been paying enough attention. There's going to be some serious pondering going on tonight.

Thank you to Cleveland/Srixon golf, I promise to represent your company in the best way that I can!

Looks like i'll be sporting some Callaway gear! Right on!

Wow!!! Welcome to Team Bridgestone fellas!

I love that everyone immediately gets to find out their sponsors. Welcome to the Bridgestone team everyone, we're going to rock this thing with all that great equipment. Do everything you can to rep them BIG TIME at every opportunity.

Go :bridgestone: and :bettinardi:!!!!

Stoked to be repping them with both of you TMex and P4B!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Studio B here I come!

Man, CoolBreeze you are going to have the COOLEST closet ever after this event!

Sweet sweet awesomeness, excited to partnering with :cleveland:

Congratulations everyone!

So I have my real team of Team THP, and another team of coolbreeze, hanks, chunky, dhjkelly, INgolfer, ghsace and TripleBogeyTim as Callaway Staffers!

Back