New Guy from North Texas

CypertJ

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been playing golf most of my life, but for the past 10 yrs it's only been a couple of times per year. My kids are a little older now and they are both interested in the game so we try to get on the range at least one a week, and looking forward to some cooler weather so we can try to get on the course weekly.

Hoping to pick up some tips, get in on some good topics, and make a few friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. We have a really active DFW group around here and would love to see you join us for a round or 10!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. What area of N Texas?

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

I'm east of Dallas in Canton.

Where all do you guys play nite owl?

Welcome to THP.....Canton....Home of the Worlds Largest Trades Days the first Monday of every month.

Welcome aboard Cypert!

Welcome to THP!

TEXAS!

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the party

Welcome to THP, CypertJ!!!

Welcome to the forum! We primarily play on the west side of the metroplex but trying to get out east more.

Forget the name of it, but we discussed playing the really nice course that's near Canton recently.

I am in Trinidad often since my parents have a Lakehouse on CC.

You're probably talking about twin lakes. They have been working hard out there lately making some nice improvements to the course.
I play at Kings creek every so often, it's on the other side of CC from you.

Played at Kings Creek numerous times. Not the greatest but not many choices at all.

Twin Lakes does sound familiar. Hope we are able to meet up sometime and play!

Welcome to THP! Glad you joined us.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Back