New OGIO 2012 Golf Bags

pattyblind9golf

Reaction score
We saw the 2012 OGIO bags yesterday and there are some great new bags in the line. Even without the recoil technology of the carrying straps, the Recoil and Chamber were our favorites. We are going to be getting in a ton of these bags shortly. Please let us know if we can help with something (Grom XX, Ozone, Syncro II, Recoil, Diva Luxe, Duchess, Majestic, or Chamber - Backordered until April). The new Charcoal / Burst colors look fantastic!

Don't forget Blind9 will get THP forum members the best deal out there if you contact them.

We saw the 2012 OGIO bags yesterday and there are some great new bags in the line. Even without the recoil technology of the carrying straps, the Recoil and Chamber were our favorites. We are going to be getting in a ton of these bags shortly. Please let us know if we can help with something (Grom XX, Ozone, Syncro II, Recoil, Diva Luxe, Duchess, Majestic, or Chamber - Backordered until April). The new Charcoal / Burst colors look fantastic!

If I didnt have a dang $50 GC to Golf galaxy I would be all over this. The more I have been looking the more I love these bags.

Any pictures? are they up on their site already?

The Chamber is back ordered?

I like the Chamber bag... might have to ponder that one...

Yes, unfortunately, the Chamber is backordered until April. The Silencer technology was a bigger hit than they expected. Very cool idea and seems to work better than the top designs that are supposed to limit bag chatter.

Updated bags are not on our site yet. Hopefully Mr.Blind9Golf can get them up today. ha ha

If you are interested, check out the bags on the OGIO site and we can give you pricing. Thanks!

I like the Chamber too. I think I will beat on the Nike bag this season and ponder the Chamber as the season winds down.

Beast mode from tapatalk

The Chamber looks awesome!

The Grom XX is an awesome bag. Obviously on the heavier side, but the 14 club divider works excellent and the poclet setup is great. (got the bag as a 50% warranty replacement) for my 5yo Grom (which had two broken zippers).

I had my eye on a new bag for this coming season. Thought I wanted the Ogio Edge, and was always checking ogio website to see if it would go on sale. Told myself if it got down to 150 I'd by it. Over the Christmas holidays I found the Recoil on there for a great price and bought it. Here are some pics for everyone.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/ogio02.jpg/]

[/URL]

Great looking bag Canuck.

I just checked out the Chamber, WOW, what a great looking bag and the features sound amazing.

That is a beautiful bag. I want one.

I just checked out the Chamber, WOW, what a great looking bag and the features sound amazing.

Agreed on the Chamber; definitely interested in it. Hate chatter and not a fan of iron covers. Solution = the Chamber.

Team Hackers tapping!

Nice to see a lightweight cart bag finally.

Well, I ordered the Chamber bag last week and it arrived tonight. Below are some photos I snapped really quickly.

Quick thoughts:

- The Chamber system works and works well. You slide your club in and gently push down until you feel it snap into place. At that point it can literally only spin in place but even that will not occur unless you do it by hand. Bag chatter should be non existent with this. I did put 2 clubs in and flipped the bag upside down - clubs did not budge.
- Extremely sharp looking with great attention to detail throughout the bag.
- The magnetic ball pouch on the bottom front (pic below) should easily hold 15-20 balls.
- Several smaller pockets throughout for various items
- 2 longer pockets on the sides for rain gear, etc

Few immediate negatives for me:
- No putter well; will be interesting to see how the putter sits in one of the slots
- Less storage space than I am accustomed to. Enough for rain gear, snacks, etc but if you are planning on stuffing a sweatshirt along with an extra pair of pants, I think it will get tight.

Onto the pics:

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

Video to show bag chatter (or lack thereof):

[video=youtube;-bh1Dhmy2q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bh1Dhmy2q4[/video]

Last edited:
Awesome, Cookie! Glad to see a THPer with one of these, finally! Can't wait to hear your on-course thoughts.

Yeah Cookie, thanks for sharing. I'm very interested in your thoughts. Did KsMac get his yet?

Yeah Cookie, thanks for sharing. I'm very interested in your thoughts. Did KsMac get his yet?

I don't think he ever got a tracking number, but I think his order said shipped. Hopefully he finds something out soon one way or another.

That is a cool looking bag. Interested to hear you take on it.

TapAhoy!

Nice bag cookie, I am interested to find out if the magnetic ball pocket will actually hold a lot of balls, mine wants to pop open when I put a lot of balls in it. Of course my bag is not this years model and the ball pocket and no external putter well are the only 2 negatives I have with mine.

Nice bag cookie, I am interested to find out if the magnetic ball pocket will actually hold a lot of balls, mine wants to pop open when I put a lot of balls in it. Of course my bag is not this years model and the ball pocket and no external putter well are the only 2 negatives I have with mine.

Thanks, tomorrow during the day I will move everything from my existing bag to this one and see how it fits on the ClicGear, etc. When I do that I will also see how many balls fit in there before the pouch starts fighting back and report back here.

Team Hackers tapping!

Wow Cookie that looks awesome. I really like the Chamber idea. I can't wait to hear how it works with everything in it.

Back