JG Texan

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been lurking for awhile now and decided to join the discussion. Started playing golf about 6yrs ago, but only every once in awhile. Got a demanding job and heavy into guns so I forgot all about golf for a good 4yrs straight. Decided to go back to school this year and started swinging the clubs again. Basically was like starting over, but I started playing with new people where before I most played solo on muni courses here in Texas. This year most of the golf I have played has been on much nicer courses in Louisiana (for free), but with much better players. Those two factors have ignited a fire for golf like never before, and playing with good players has also made me want to get better at every aspect of the game. I always had a bad slice with the driver, and never able to hit fairway woods. I dedicated myself to fixing these issues and the slice is pretty non existent, and my fairway game is much better. I have more confidence than ever in my game and its only getting bigger. I am glad I started playing with better players as it mde me want to really improve. I found THP and you guys have lots of information on all aspects of the game. I may have quite a few questions as far as equipment is concerned so I hope you guys understand, which I am sure you will. Anyways I'm rambling and just wanted to introduce myself. I am right at the Texas Louisiana border, and I hope I can get involved with the site. Thanks for reading my rant and I hope to contribute something to the site.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp...tons of texas fellas on here

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum, nice intro!

Welcome!! Great intro and glad you found a passion for the game again.

Welcome to THP, great post. Look forward to getting to know you better.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. Nice to see you are getting back in the game!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP nice to meet you

Back