Congratulations! You don't need the R11, but the outing on the other hand... I think this qualifies under an "acceptable excuse." Really though, congratulations.

Great day for little Blu today. Good doc appointment today. She is up to 6 lbs 10 oz. First poo up the back. And I heard her chuckle for the first time. Great day.

A little late getting on board, but congrats! Our first is on the way in July. We find out the sex tomorrow. Also why I will not be at the outing (though I still might sneak a new driver, haha). :)

Great day for little Blu today. Good doc appointment today. She is up to 6 lbs 10 oz. First poo up the back. And I heard her chuckle for the first time. Great day.

That is a great day, congrats again. I kind of miss the baby poo's the're kind of cute, once they get on solid food its just poo :(

wow they are so cute and harmless at that size lol. Congratulations man, that has to be amazing.

Haha, the fun day's. Congrats and enjoy that beautiful new Blu!

Congrats to you and your family!!

I don't know how I missed this thread completely. I love babies even more than I love weddings... Congrats Blugold and Mrs. Blugold. She's absolutely gorgeous!!

Congrats!!

Hope all is well, blue. It's a incredible, entertaining, exhausting, and rewarding time. You'll get a million pieces of unwanted advice along the way, but the best one I can give is, 'this will pass'. Through all the challenges, just remember that it will pass and you will be rewarded with the next exciting step. Get some rest and enjoy this time :)

Hope all is well, blue. It's a incredible, entertaining, exhausting, and rewarding time. You'll get a million pieces of unwanted advice along the way, but the best one I can give is, 'this will pass'. Through all the challenges, just remember that it will pass and you will be rewarded with the next exciting step. Get some rest and enjoy this time :)

Well said Hawk, the only piece of advice I like to give to new fathers is buy a good stroller, you will be using it A LOT!

Congrats! Ours was 8 weeks old last Thursday and finally got a full night sleep last week. First nights sleep in a while.

Congrats again.

Congrats! Ours was 8 weeks old last Thursday and finally got a full night sleep last week. First nights sleep in a while.

Congrats again.

Congrats to you as well then. I remember that first full nights sleep, the next day I felt like run a marathon.

Baby Blu and dad watching the AT&T Friday night after work. I have to start her love of the sport as early as I can.

011.jpg

Thats awesome man. Great Pic.

Congrats.

Fantastic Blu, just don't teach her the remote!

That remote is fantastic. And she gets whatever she wants, at this point.

That remote is fantastic. And she gets whatever she wants, at this point.

Haha, don't expect that to ever change. My 28 year old daughter still does.

blugold was the #1 performer in fantasy golf this week! I think Mrs. blugold is doing most of the work with that kid, no way a new dad should be that good at fantasy golf. :wink:

blugold was the #1 performer in fantasy golf this week! I think Mrs. blugold is doing most of the work with that kid, no way a new dad should be that good at fantasy golf. :wink:

I saw that! #1 with 4 golfers positing no scores. I've got blind squirrel syndrome.

Here we are watching the Northern Trust Open

DSC00035.jpg

Nice shot, she looks really into it.

As the father of an 8 yr old these pictures are awesome!! Just hold on the ride starts moving fast!

Back