My wife just sent me this picture. That little girl sure does put things into perspective.
untitled-4.jpg

Congrats on the birth of your beautiful baby girl. She is gorgeous!

I don't know how I missed this thread! Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!

Tap before talk.

Mrs. Blugold and I had these pictures taken over the weekend.

She definately got her looks from her mom, because I have never been this cute.

jaloszynskiK_LZ055-O1FIT9Y_15.jpg

jaloszynskiK_LZ055-O1FIT9Y_04.jpg

Wow - your daughter is absolutely precious! Congrats (belated)!!

I know that pictures of other people's babies can get boring, but she rules my world. I like sharing. Thanks everybody.

Super ultra mega cute!!!!!

TapaTalk: More addictive than crack and World of Warcraft.

She's a natural! Great looking kid you got there buddy!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Beautiful pics blu, I am partial to little girls, my wife and I had 2 kids both daughters.

Raspberries!

Raspberries!

Video of my daughter giving my raspberries last night. Being a dad is pretty awesome.

Thats adorable! Glad you are enjoying being a dad so much.. shes a beautiful little girl

Wow Blugold...so beautiful!! Congratulations! I can only assume she takes after your wife! lol

Wow Blugold...so beautiful!! Congratulations! I can only assume she takes after your wife! lol

Not really. I'm the one who thinks fart sounds are funny.

Last edited:
My daughter is almost 1. Grandma took this picture of us in the kitchen tonight. It's fun being a dad.

399839_943867490416_59500824_42136657_66134914_n.jpg

She's beautiful blugold. Congrats! Hope mom and baby are doing great.

Alex

Skimmer.

She's almost 1. So daughter is doing great. Mom is a pain in my _ss.

My now 1 year old daughter had her first birthday party today. This is her enjoying her cake. Things like this make like worth living.

397026_958340027336_59500824_42198441_1379335491_n.jpg

Cute kid. First birthdays are great!

Really cute kid Blugold! I know there has to be no better feeling.

Skimmer.

She's almost 1. So daughter is doing great. Mom is a pain in my _ss.

Don't know if I skimmed per se but I do recollect responding. It was at the top of the page and responded. I never did read the date. Sorry.. feel bad about that. Looks like she enjoyed her cake a lot. As far as mom... I feel your pain.

Alex

1st birthday's are always fun!! They tend to wear more food than they actually eat at that age...LOL

She went to town on that cake. Adorable kid.

Congrats blugold, 1 year!

Back