Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Thoughts & prayers for you Dan.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Lynne & I are in Lake City Flordia, about an hour from Georgia.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

If anyone is curious, I think I might have been the only THPer to put a ball into a swimming pool at the outing. Missed a 9 iron left on Watson 16, hit the cart path and took one giant bounce into the pool.

lmao at T2GRN who hits the ball so fricking far! He hit a bit of a hook into the condos down the left side of that hole. It moved the condo it struck, 15 yards behind the ones one either side :bulgy-eyes::laughing:

I guess I didn't get enough sand. Golfing at Diamond Bar (where there is neither diamond nor bars). On first hole I am in a green side bunker. I was confused with the power sand in Orlando and got out in two for gimme putt.

So the Sand/Bunker Golf Goddess followed you all the way to Cali? TrueFX and I told you not to mock her on the 16th hole yesterday!

If anyone is curious, I think I might have been the only THPer to put a ball into a swimming pool at the outing. Missed a 9 iron left on Watson 16, hit the cart path and took one giant bounce into the pool.

The villa pool almost near that green? That is amazing.

Haha just remembered about this. Annika Academy we are standing around watching some THPers take a few shots on the monitor. Jersey Nate pulls out a hybrid and the monitor showed his swing speed as "NO". Good stuff.

8ironwithline.jpg

The villa pool almost near that green? That is amazing.

Finally back in Victoria! 25 hours later. Just waiting for our luggage now hopefully it made the trip as well.

Hoping everone else gets home without much delays.

White rhino and the annihilator on watson yesterday

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Finally back in Victoria! 25 hours later. Just waiting for our luggage now hopefully it made the trip as well.

Hoping everone else gets home without much delays.
Glad you two finally made it back!

Oops cell phone wont let me post the photo have to wait till I get home to a pc

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

hell of a bounce

He's kind of a big deal. That pool feels closer to the path than it really is. Did you hear anyone even comment or freak out when it came flying in? Or was it relatively empty?

He's kind of a big deal. That pool feels closer to the path than it really is. Did you hear anyone even comment or freak out when it came flying in? Or was it relatively empty?

Nobody was in there. The only reaction was Hammer84, who was getting out of his cart greenside, laughing at me.

Rolling through Georgia now. Ready to turn around and start it all over.

Rolling through Georgia now. Ready to turn around and start it all over.

or head to Myrtle and wait a few weeks for us!

It's possible you weren't the only one. <_< >_> <_<

Dan, get better soon. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Well, an 18th hole birdie from Team Indiana nipped Team Midwest today at ChampionsGate. Zak and Justin win 1 up against Brian and I.

We're all at the airport now and preparing to part ways.

Well, an 18th hole birdie from Team Indiana nipped Team Midwest today at ChampionsGate. Zak and Justin win 1 up against Brian and I.

We're all at the airport now and preparing to part ways.

Safe travels buddy. See you in Vegas. Keep working on the game. You've improved a lot since Texas.

Back