Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Dan, I'm thinking about ya dude, don't hesitate to holler if there's anything I can do.

Buck and I just went our separate ways at the airport, I got an earlier flight thank goodness.

I'm crying in the fetal position in the middle of the concourse.

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan
Thanks for the update, I hope everything goes well for you, hang in there!

Thinkin about you Dan, feel better!

Just wrote my recap... Holy cow, what a great time.

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Sorry to hear that, hope all goes well for you.

For the record, the 17th hole on The Watson course has a very strategically placed tree down the left side that catches balls headed for someone's patio window.

lmao at T2GRN who hits the ball so fricking far! He hit a bit of a hook into the condos down the left side of that hole. It moved the condo it struck, 15 yards behind the ones one either side :bulgy-eyes::laughing:

Dan

Sorry to hear this dude, thinking about you!

Dan

Wow -- I hope everything turns out okay, Dan. I'll be thinking about you.

Dan -- I hope they get you fixed soon buddy!

Dan

Feel better Dan. Maybe those McDoubles were a bad idea after all

Good luck Dan, hope all goes well.

Dan
Best wishes Dan, hope for a speedy recovery for you buddy

Get better Dan, you're in all our thoughts!

Dan

Get well soon Dan!

Get well Dan.

Btw, Did T2GRN18 find his drive in an usual predicament on 1 on Sunday morning?

I guess I didn't get enough sand. Golfing at Diamond Bar (where there is neither diamond nor bars). On first hole I am in a green side bunker. I was confused with the power sand in Orlando and got out in two for gimme putt.

Get better man!

I liking the new avatar Seth!!

Get better man!

I liking the new avatar Seth!!

Best avatar, or greatest avatar ever?

If only it could great everyone with me saying, "That is how you play golf."

Dan

Get well soon!

When I see your Avatar I feel like you are actually looking at me, since I was standing slightly behind the camera when that happened.

Thank goodness they hooked me up at the airport with an earlier flight so I can get home and tend to the storm damage. More tornadoes in the forecast as well, no bueno.

But damn, I miss my friends already.

I don't know, I think it's the best avatar you could have right now.

If we ended up at the Morgan Cup or the Grandaddy together and got a picture of the 2 of us together, THAT would be the greatest avatar ever.

Back