Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Well, an 18th hole birdie from Team Indiana nipped Team Midwest today at ChampionsGate. Zak and Justin win 1 up against Brian and I.

We're all at the airport now and preparing to part ways.

Where you guys at? We're at gate 102.

HAWK!!!!

e2yjava7.jpg

Sounds like everyone had a blast. Hope you get better dan

You would think that I would have combed my hair since I wore a suit and all.

Could have sworn Hawk was taller than you. Then again, everything is taller than me.

You would think that I would have combed my hair since I wore a suit and all.

It was business-party Hawk. He was craaaazy!

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Just getting caught up on everything here. Thoughts are with you, Dan. Get better.

Want to update you guys. I'm heading into surgery in a few minutes. Exploratory surgery for what they expect is an obstructed bowel.

Dan

Little late on this, but I hope everything goes well for you man.

Check your credit/debit card transactions if you switched cards to pay for your stay at Reunion. I was charged twice.

Glad you two finally made it back!

Thanks, nobody is more glad than Susan she almost kissed the ground.

I hope that next time I get out to one of these events I can tee it up with you.

Check your credit/debit card transactions if you switched cards to pay for your stay at Reunion. I was charged twice.

Well hell, my receipt from checkout had it right (as to what cards were charged and when) but now you have me worried!

I hope that next time I get out to one of these events I can tee it up with you.

Ben, I mean this, you sir are the man.

Was a pleasure to meet you and Susan.

Ben glad you made it back. Was great to finally meet you. You had the best birthday party in THP history.

Absolutely! This needs to happen.

Well hell, my receipt from checkout had it right (as to what cards were charged and when) but now you have me worried!

Might just be a temporary hold on my CC, but that's a BIG OLE temporary hold. $502.00, after they've already taken it off my regular debit card.

Might be worth keeping an eye on, for those that used two different cards.

Might just be a temporary hold on my CC, but that's a BIG OLE temporary hold. $502.00, after they've already taken it off my regular debit card.

Might be worth keeping an eye on, for those that used two different cards.

Good looking out dude, going to check my stuff out here on my layover.

Perhaps a detour to Southern Pines is in order.....

Ben, I mean this, you sir are the man.

Was a pleasure to meet you and Susan.

Ben glad you made it back. Was great to finally meet you. You had the best birthday party in THP history.

It was a pleasure meeting all you guys as well, hopefully next time I can spend a bit more time with everyone and Susan doesn't get sick.

I don't know, I think it's the best avatar you could have right now.

If we ended up at the Morgan Cup or the Grandaddy together and got a picture of the 2 of us together, THAT would be the greatest avatar ever.

Well, it's not going to be the Morgan Cup. My wife and daughter are flying back from Italy the day before it starts. They will have been gone for a month, and there's no chance that I'm missing them. Maybe the #Grandaddy...

At worst, the ATL Invitational -- where there will be doughnuts.

Back