Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Finally caught up on this thread. Is it bad that I really don't want to work, but I also want to work extra quickly so that I can just get off work?

Demo Day can't get here soon enough.

T-Minus 48 Hours and counting. Can't wait to see some of you knuckleheads again and meet lots of new ones.

Clothes are ready to go. Tonight, I focus on the golf bag and getting the sticks ready to go.

I'm ready to see my friends. All of you.

Finally caught up on this thread. Is it bad that I really don't want to work, but I also want to work extra quickly so that I can just get off work?

Demo Day can't get here soon enough.
I agree dude! What's worse for me is I have a FULL day tomorrow too!
I'm ready to see my friends. All of you. Even War.
Yeah, that's right,

I'm ready to see my friends. All of you.

SO ready! Clothes packed, clubs cleaned, and car filled up for our journey south tomorrow morning.

Hey JB, will the Nike VR_S Forged irons with the KBS Tours be in attendance on Friday? I miss them..

I agree dude! What's worse for me is I have a FULL day tomorrow too!

I technically have a full day tomorrow as well, however as I'll likely be finishing a 40hour job in under 16 I'm going to see if I can't take it off.

Hey JB, will the Nike VR_S Forged irons with the KBS Tours be in attendance on Friday? I miss them..
Yes, boxed them up for packaging last Saturday.

Sure will. They will be out at demo day and available to the raffle winners. Should they choose a set that is quite used.

Sure will. They will be out at demo day and available to the raffle winners. Should they choose a set that is quite used.

I really enjoyed hitting them in STL.....If I were to win, I think they would be coming home with me...

Enjoying a day out with the gf and Mward as a tour guide at universal, the weather couldn't be better!!!! Can't wait for Thursday to be here.

Enjoying a day out with the gf and Mward as a tour guide at universal, the weather couldn't be better!!!! Can't wait for Thursday to be here.

Not only do you get to experience FL vacation, but where else except the Ultimate Weekend of Golf w/ THP could you get a leprechaun tour guide.

Really glad I didn't wear those green shorts today

Why is mward 3rd wheeling it with JJ and his lady?

What does he do while they go on all the rides?

Why is mward 3rd wheeling it with JJ and his lady?

What does he do while they go on all the rides?

I'm good for a few money saving tricks from time to time.

The child swap areas are quite nice

I'm good for a few money saving tricks from time to time.

The child swap areas are quite nice
Lol. You already over in Orlando for the weekend, or just a day trip?

I've got a stupid question. I know Saturday and Sunday is unlimited golf. Do we get a round included With Thurday's stay? I know it's not unlimited that day. But wasn't sure if one round was included or not.

I am on so need of this as of late, yet concerned leaving home. First time to Florida and first vacation in over two digit years aside from going back home. With the exception of IOWA...yep been too long!

LtEvO TaPpEd

J4U and myself are Playing Wednesday at 2:30 at North Shore by the airport. Golfnow still has spots available if anyone wants to join us. Just $25 for a casual round with cocktails.

I'm booked for 2:30 with you guys for TOMORROW!!!! (Wednesday!) Can't believe it's almost here!

Dan

I am on so need of this as of late, yet concerned leaving home. First time to Florida and first vacation in over two digit years aside from going back home. With the exception of IOWA...yep been too long!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Freaking IOWA shows its head again!!!

Dan

Under 6 hours till my vacation starts. Going home finishing up a few things. Then on the road at 3 am. Oh boy can't wait.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back