Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the OSU boys laying low until the game is heavy in their favor? This is shaping up to be are barn burner.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Does Pryor really come back next year knowing hes suspended for the first however many games it was? I dont think so.

Here is a question that was going around the media today.

Is this game bigger for OSU or the Big 10? Very interesting.

I think its bigger for the Big 10. The SEC dominance over them has become almost silly including this year.

If OSU scores here this game might get out of hand real quick. Looks like OSU came to play. Hey at least one Big Ten school came ready to play this bowl season.

Jrod can post now, lol

yeah, OSU came to play but the Arkansas receivers have been horid. they've dropped way too many catchable passes. and that Heyward kid is a tank!

I love when they talk about a fraccus on the field but dont show it. Dont talk about it if youre not going to show it. Arkansas is in trouble.

dude, Heyward may single handedly be controlling this game. dude's a beast! again, the arkansas receivers just aren't getting it done. hopefully they come out and make a game out of this one.

I love watching Bobby Petrino squirm.

Here is a question that was going around the media today.

Is this game bigger for OSU or the Big 10? Very interesting.

I think its bigger for the Big 10. The SEC dominance over them has become almost silly including this year.

I'd have to say that this game is bigger for OSU. They've been beat down year after year by SEC teams. The Big 10 has already lost this years battle against the SEC, this one comes down to OSU's pride.

Being a huge Buckeye's fan, i'm clearly loving the game right now, but I have to agree that Pryor is a bit of a clown and I really dont think his game will translate in the NFL.

Mallet is pretty impressive. It looks like he's got the tools to succeed at the next level. He's made some impressive throws... even if they're being dropped.

dude, Heyward may single handedly be controlling this game. dude's a beast! again, the arkansas receivers just aren't getting it done. hopefully they come out and make a game out of this one.

The Arkansas WR's are killing Mallet. How many TD's have they dropped already this game?

The Arkansas WR's are killing Mallet. How many TD's have they dropped already this game?

one or two for sure. the pocket is collapsing quickly for Mallet as well. he's actually made some good decisions, just not converting. honestly, TP has gotten away with two pretty poor passes that have been TD's. he can scramble, i'll give him that.

The Hogs receivers are looking bad and that's not good.

I just saw kevin's signature :laughing::rofl:

Mallet does look like a future NFL QB on a lousy team. Hmm sounds like Aikman back at UCLA haha

Mallet does look like a future NFL QB on a lousy team. Hmm sounds like Aikman back at UCLA haha

People forget Aikman went to Oklahoma first too.

He was also 20-4 or something like that at UCLA.

The wifey just turned off the game! I am not watching Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. Awesome.

People forget Aikman went to Oklahoma first too.

He was also 20-4 or something like that at UCLA.

Yep youre right, I think he only played one year at UCLA but I might be wrong.

And the Arkansas DB's cant catch either.

Makes sense JB, one year at OK and sees the running style and splits for UCLA. Sits one year and then plays two for UCLA

Hate to break up the Arkansas debacle but the voice of SEC football on the mothership has been fired. Ron Franklin let go for a harmless comment. Granted I don't know the context since I can't load the clip for whatever reason. Seems crazy to me, the guy is money.

I get my posting on the run

Thanks dawg...wow i went 31 years without saying that, oh well. It seems so knee jerk to me I'm surprised nobody was injured. Losing Bill curry last season sucked enough but now this too, at least there is still lindquist on CBS.

I get my posting on the run

Unreal finish to that game. GO BUCKS!

Strange , tOSU decimated on defense holds on. Ryan Mallet got zero help. He's gonna be good at the next level.

Wow this pryor interview....this is gonna make me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back