Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that brant is staniding in front of me in the grocery store line. It doesn't look like him, but this dude sure does act like him. Poor cashier chick.

Why can't you find good cough syrup anymore? I've got this death cough and nothing seems to make it tolerable.

I had a set of irons and a putter built for me "by a friend" a million years ago. The irons were pretty good, but I could never putt well. I always thought I was just a crummy putter.

I decided to play a retro round today using some of my old stuff, and my fathers 1980-something blades that I just regripped (for my THP Tester submition). After figuring out how to make even moderately decent contact with the blades, I went over to the putting green to get a feel for the speed of the day. I set the putter down in front of me and took my normal grip, and the putter face was off by an hour. Meaning, I was gripping the club with the flat portion of the putter grip at 12 o'clock the putter face was at 1 o'clock or worse. It's no wonder I never had any confidence in putting.

I don't know who I more angry at, him for the assembly blunder, or me for never noticing it.

i hate being blind... frustrating

Have you ever hoped your cars alternator was effed? Because i am right meow. If it's not the alt, it's the circuitboard. Which is a 2600$ fix. Hooray for this great news.

Have you ever hoped your cars alternator was effed? Because i am right meow. If it's not the alt, it's the circuitboard. Which is a 2600$ fix. Hooray for this great news.

lol

seriously, that does suck so i hope it's the alternator. those dang VW's man, maintenance can be pricey. good luck

I hate knowing more than a head football coach but yet I can't be on the sidelines... Lol that was more out of sarcasm but I get sick of the we're a good football team type speach. Especially when the answer to the problem is fix "things". Well, what are those things???? Never once does anyone even know what those things are. What happened to specifics? If I just reported "things" broke at work, I would be fired.

I swear instead of film study, Lovie Smith has his team recite the words to Bambi and all his favorite Disney classics. He is a lousy coach. Superbowl or not dude has to go. How do you challenge a play where your receiver isnt close but not where your qb has the ball hitting the plane. I swear he must be too busy pondering the complexities of what flavor bubbles he will chase after than to pay attention to the game at hand.

All in all, he is a decent coach. Go Bears!

I hate knowing more than a head football coach but yet I can't be on the sidelines... Lol that was more out of sarcasm but I get sick of the we're a good football team type speach. Especially when the answer to the problem is fix "things". Well, what are those things???? Never once does anyone even know what those things are. What happened to specifics? If I just reported "things" broke at work, I would be fired.

I swear instead of film study, Lovie Smith has his team recite the words to Bambi and all his favorite Disney classics. He is a lousy coach. Superbowl or not dude has to go. How do you challenge a play where your receiver isnt close but not where your qb has the ball hitting the plane. I swear he must be too busy pondering the complexities of what flavor bubbles he will chase after than to pay attention to the game at hand.

All in all, he is a decent coach. Go Bears!

Early morning drinking in Arizona Yoccos? haha

Lol.... Bridges I wish I had some irish coffee! It just felt good to rant, I was just not in my normal good mood last night. Especially on the football thread. Needed to get it out. I'm now back to normal. This thread rocks.

Sorry to hear about your chair. It always sucks when the good ones go.

Lol.... Bridges I wish I had some irish coffee! It just felt good to rant, I was just not in my normal good mood last night. Especially on the football thread. Needed to get it out. I'm now back to normal. This thread rocks.

Sorry to hear about your chair. It always sucks when the good ones go.

My chair is still kickin. 25 Zip ties and some wire and its back together for now haha

FedEx shipping fees....u g l y

They sure are. Heck all the shipping fees are. Our shipping bill each month is bordering on astronomical.

Nice work Bridges.... You could definitely keep up with my family in AZ!

Fed Ex must not be serious about shipping...
My chair is still kickin. 25 Zip ties and some wire and its back together for now haha

i still have no idea what my halloween costume is going to be and i have 2 parties to go to

Someone shoved paper towels down the drain in the visitor center and left the sink running...nice swimming pool :/

I'll quote Indiana Jones... "Snakes, I hate snakes!"

Found out that over the weekend while I was away that a 3 foot black moccasin has been hanging around in mine and my neighbor's yard. Luckily enough I have a screen enclosure for my pool to keep that sucker in the grass as it was probably looking for a place to take a dip. Called a trapper and those guys ain't cheap. At least my neighbor split the cost with me. I just want this nuisance gone so I can stop dropping crushed mothballs around the doors.

It's Florida, Spank. Can't you just shoot things when you want to down there? .22 Pistol with snake shot = happy family :)

It's Florida, Spank. Can't you just shoot things when you want to down there? .22 Pistol with snake shot = happy family :)

I'm a lover not a fighter so this is strictly a 'no guns' household. Besides with my aim I'll end up shooting the pool pump which will cost me more money than just calling the guy out in the first place.

I can vividly remember waking up to gunshots as my stepfather went postal on a couple wood rats in our back yard. We lived by the woods, but he was constantly trying to kill anything that dared step foot in our yard.

No that's Texas bro shoot first ask questions later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a HUGE long winded rant.

I have a HUGE long winded rant.

Go for it. It's not good to bottle things up. Yep, worst thing you can do is bottle things up. Well that and wear speedos in the snow. Forget it, speedos are the worst thing you can do. Keep the cap on that bottle.

I am officially off of the Four Loko for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back