Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Ash-vegas on the news this morning because of the snowfall it just had. Has it snowed there before? From the report you would think it had snowed 10" in Death Valley!

Background info: My normal divots are even and not very deep, many times barely taking off any grass. I've owned these clubs for 11 months now. I generally have a fast swing speed (~106mph with driver), but also play and practice a lot.

It's been a few months since the head of my 4 and 5 irons snapped off the shaft. After sending the entire set in to get reshafted (in case the current ones were faulty), today, the head of my 3i snapped off. It can't be the fact that the shafts are faulty. I'm starting to think these aren't of the highest build quality.

This is more than frustrating. I love these irons, but the durability and apparent upkeep cost is irritating. I've had to pay for shipping when my 4i first broke, and then a week later when I sent my 5i in with the entire set. Customer Service told me today they'll cover shipping this time. Great. It's not just the monetary cost, but the fact that I'm without a 3i (or whatever other club breaks) for 3-4 weeks.

This was my first set of irons. My back-up set is a set of Spaldings from the 80's. :angry:

i havent gone christmas shopping yet

Just get on with it. Suck it up soldier and get to it. :D

And in case you're curious is XL... thanks.

extra large but extra short? hahaha j/k

extra large but extra short? hahaha j/k

Yeah dude, can't kick genetics. :D

It's like in that movie Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield, short and fat.

I manage an Insurance office, with 4 females. All I hear all day long is " I dont feel good, I wanna go home, my neck hurts, how much sick time do i have" I literally want to punch them all in the face, and then tell them they cant go home.

Ok Im not really that insensitive, it just gets annoying, really quickly, 3 of the girls are older than me and 1 is younger. These chicks have no idea how good they have it.

LOL at punch them in the face. As my mom would say, "I'll give you something to cry about!"

I manage an Insurance office, with 4 females. All I hear all day long is " I dont feel good, I wanna go home, my neck hurts, how much sick time do i have" I literally want to punch them all in the face, and then tell them they cant go home.

Ok Im not really that insensitive, it just gets annoying, really quickly, 3 of the girls are older than me and 1 is younger. These chicks have no idea how good they have it.

Send them all home and tell them to stay there. I'm sure in this economy you can find four people willing to work.

Background info: My normal divots are even and not very deep, many times barely taking off any grass. I've owned these clubs for 11 months now. I generally have a fast swing speed (~106mph with driver), but also play and practice a lot.

It's been a few months since the head of my 4 and 5 irons snapped off the shaft. After sending the entire set in to get reshafted (in case the current ones were faulty), today, the head of my 3i snapped off. It can't be the fact that the shafts are faulty. I'm starting to think these aren't of the highest build quality.

This is more than frustrating. I love these irons, but the durability and apparent upkeep cost is irritating. I've had to pay for shipping when my 4i first broke, and then a week later when I sent my 5i in with the entire set. Customer Service told me today they'll cover shipping this time. Great. It's not just the monetary cost, but the fact that I'm without a 3i (or whatever other club breaks) for 3-4 weeks.

This was my first set of irons. My back-up set is a set of Spaldings from the 80's. :angry:

sorry to hear that buddy! I know TM had some real issues with the Epoxy they were using. Once you get them back you should be ok.

did I work for you at one time?

Salting the highway in anticipation of a whopping 1/4 inch of snow. PA has some of the worst 'weather' drivers around but c'mon

its impossible to teach my girl anything... she's playing halo right now and we are both yelling at the tv hahaha

sorry to hear that buddy! I know TM had some real issues with the Epoxy they were using. Once you get them back you should be ok.

did I work for you at one time?

Not unless you lived in Washington State....hehe, im pretty new too, so I am certain thats a no.
But you would like to. Im a great boss. Ego?....noooooooo :)

It's been announced the Bank of Montreal has purchased the M & I Bank, the last truly large bank based in Milwaukee. French Canadians infuriate me.

Kevin

Salting the highway in anticipation of a whopping 1/4 inch of snow. PA has some of the worst 'weather' drivers around but c'mon
Haha, a 1/4" of snow here in Georgia shuts down everything for 2 days. No one here really knows how to drive in any depth of snow.

Haha, a 1/4" of snow here in Georgia shuts down everything for 2 days. No one here really knows how to drive in any depth of snow.

...or rain...no one here in Southern California knows what rain is and def. cannot drive in it...when it rains, we're on storm watch :nono:

whats with super tuned sports cars driving in front of me 5mph slower than the speed limit... grrrrrr

For reasons I cannot say, I cant confirm my feelings on the FC in banking. But it begins with I and ends with agree. I have stories.

It's been announced the Bank of Montreal has purchased the M & I Bank, the last truly large bank based in Milwaukee. French Canadians infuriate me.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is now a significant chance that I will be working 15-20 hour days, every single day through the rest of the year, including all holidays (Christmas, New years). Oh, and to add insult to injury, it will be on the west coast, away from family, friends, etc.

There is now a significant chance that I will be working 15-20 hour days, every single day through the rest of the year, including all holidays (Christmas, New years). Oh, and to add insult to injury, it will be on the west coast, away from family, friends, etc.

ouch!!! maybe take the new Si4 w/you?

Kevin

We all hate'm Kev. But look on the bright side, the Canadian banking system is stable.

I wish I could make some money. Put in a good word for me. I'll work illegally. I'll hit the tanning beds now, and dye my hair black in the morning.

And I thought I had it bad, having to work 12 straight days (8 hrs each) up thru Christmas Eve. I feel for ya, looper :disapointed:

Looper, I hate to hear this bro...this is the same guy who couldnt hang out after a Cubs game due to work. Sorry buddy!!!

Kevin

Je me souviens is the next phrase you should be learning Esox heh.

Meanwhile back on the ranch:
I don't take tech support calls, I work in the project side and strategic planning yet one of our customers calls my directly line and says "My computer says it can't see IPXXXXX of the new printer. I can see it from my desk, so if I turn the screen to look at it, will it then see the IP of the printer properly?" My my my...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back