Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time to just kick some people oot of my life. Lol. WTC. Seriously first Drew Brees and now this. I'm not stupid and some people think they can treat me like I am. GRRRRR

I'm here if you need a golfing buddy to vent with.

Just had my MRI's tonight...one on my shoulder and one on my wrist. Guy wasn't allowed to tell me anything so I have to wait till Thursday to find out what the future holds. I was so nervous during the first MRI I couldnt stop shaking.

My team can't shoot free throws. Horrible game from the line last night and it cost us the game.

I think its time to just kick some people oot of my life. Lol. WTC. Seriously first Drew Brees and now this. I'm not stupid and some people think they can treat me like I am. GRRRRR

I will kick the crap out of whoever did whatever to you TMex. Name the time and place! WTC!!

The stock market!

The stock market!

Hopefully you don't own SHLD, although the market looks to be up slightly premarket.

Hopefully you don't own SHLD, although the market looks to be up slightly premarket.

No. I dont.
However as I mentioned a few days ago, my issue is not so much with the market, as it is with the system right now. No longer does it matter how a business is run and whether or not it is successful, because the environment around it (government both here and foreign) dictate whether or not it rises and falls.

I feel very uncoordinated today. My right hand feels like my left and my left hand feels like it is moving on its own. I feel like I am on some sort of drug. It isn't bad, but I just feel slightly disconnected from my body and it is annoying.

No. I dont.
However as I mentioned a few days ago, my issue is not so much with the market, as it is with the system right now. No longer does it matter how a business is run and whether or not it is successful, because the environment around it (government both here and foreign) dictate whether or not it rises and falls.

Gotcha, I feel the same way. Same could be said for the whole financial market, interest rates, mortgage rates, etc all fluctuating daily by government leaders worldwide.

my brother just turned down free golf cuz its "too windy"
what a wuss hahaha

Scheduling a procedure during a holiday week was stupid on my part

No one around when you need them

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

ON HOLD with GOLFSMITH customer service LOSING !!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

This is not meant to spark a political debate. But -

There are currently 4 people in the office today. 2 of them LOVE Ron Paul, and hate everybody else. All that my coworkers want to do is talk Ron Paul. Regardless if I want to. It is really annoying.

Your first mistake was talking to your coworkers.

Your first mistake was talking to your coworkers.

They barge into my office just to ask if I can believe what so&so is saying about Ron Paul and how untrue it is. It is stupid. I might actually go home and work from there, just to get away from them.

The freaking market!

Just looked at the weather for my round tomorrow. 39* at tee time. Should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there were more questions being asked in the PING Bag thread. I feel like I am not doing my job, but I am presenting the information in the clearest way I can, and do so after every round. There just doesn't seem to be as much interest as with the club testings.

I wish there were more questions being asked in the PING Bag thread. I feel like I am not doing my job, but I am presenting the information in the clearest way I can, and do so after every round. There just doesn't seem to be as much interest as with the club testings.

It happens in all testing threads at times JR, don't sweat it. You are doing a great job with our testing.

I Have felt that way when testing at times, and know how it feels. Just keep at it, your hard work is appreciated.

It happens in all testing threads at times JR, don't sweat it. You are doing a great job with our testing.

I Have felt that way when testing at times, and know how it feels. Just keep at it, your hard work is appreciated.

Yep - it happens with clubs too. Remember that your audience isn't just other people on the forum. It's also people that will never register or leave a comment.

I agree with WE, plus its hard to ask questions about bags, at least it is for me. you guys have all done a great job of explaining the bags, and their plus's and minus's but I can't really think of a question for you guys.

Yep - it happens with clubs too. Remember that your audience isn't just other people on the forum. It's also people that will never register or leave a comment.

Exactly. Good point Hawk. Remember that a lot of those reviews and testing are read by non members that are looking for info, and for the most part don't register and post. Post your thoughts and reviews and know you are doing a good job and giving quality information to everyone that is looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back