Please welcome to the family...

Dr.Deuss

Reaction score
Handicap
Delivered this afternoon, my 7 beautiful babies named MP-69.

Spoiler
IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

It was a short, but tough wait, and I couldn't be more satisfied with how they turned out. I hit a few shots with some of them and am very impressed. First irons I've ever had fitted to me and of course now I feel like such an idiot for not having done it before in all my years. My divots were consistent for once. I will be playing with them tomorrow with a fellow THP'er, and again on Saturday in a little Ryder Cup like event. So far the ball flight I saw is perfect, not too high like I was worried. Clubs are much better balanced than my previous irons, and feel lighter overall even though all the components are significantly heavier.

Anyway, I'm just very excited and can't wait to play the heck out of 'em. Also impressed by Mizuno's quick turnaround, and the care and attention they put into their work. Many more thoughts to come this weekend!

Oh boy, those are some sweet looking sticks my friend! I bet they hit just as good as they look too! Congrats!

Thank you, they are very shiny! So far so good.

Congrats Dr., I know you were stoked to recieve them, hit em well.

Thanks, turned my whole day around when I saw the box.

Congrats, they look great.

Now they are some sweet looking irons. Congrats lad good luck with them

Those look great Doc!

Beautiful

What beautiful babies. Congrats on your successful delivery!

Alex

(where are the cigars?)

Absolutely stunning. Congrats!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Those are some beautiful babies right there

Congrats on the new sticks, they sure do look serious and they scream workability. You might need to get rid of the hybrids and only walk to raise the bar on your level of seriousness.

Those are absolute beauties. Makes me wish I had the game for muscleback blades. Sooo pretty.

So shiny...:D

Enjoy your new toys for the boys :D! They sure are pretty and I bet you are bonding with them more each day. Have fun and strike em well :blob:

You are certainly correct Dr. They are beautiful!!! Enjoy.

Them's is SMOOTH!!!

Those are definitely some beautiful sticks. Enjoy!!

Steel Tappin'

That is a gorgeous set of irons Doc. Hit 'em well!

Nice irons doc. Congrats.

Nice looking sticks. Good luck with them!

Those look great! Hope you enjoy them.

Congratulations! haha

hahaha, congrats on the sticks. They look great

Back