Quail Hollow Championship [spoilers]

I really wish coverage started at 11:30 today and not 12:30.

Is it too much to ask to have on demand coverage of each group on the course from the time they tee off til the time they putt out on 18? Who wouldn't love this really? Say $9.99 a round, you get every shot from that player the entire way around the course. Streaming access from your computer so anywhere you're at in the world you could watch. Who knows how we can get this going? What do I need to do, I'm in...let's get it done.

Tiger in serious trouble. +4 thru 10...8 back ok AKim.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

yep...Tiger is washed up. Time to retire.

As long as he birdies #7, I don't care what else he does this round! (ESPN game)

As long as he birdies #7, I don't care what else he does this round! (ESPN game)

Sorry Smalls, going to have to go against you on that one. (Which means you'll probably win)

My man Bubba better keep it up, and my darkhorse Tim Petrovic hanging tough.

Is it too much to ask to have on demand coverage of each group on the course from the time they tee off til the time they putt out on 18? Who wouldn't love this really? Say $9.99 a round, you get every shot from that player the entire way around the course. Streaming access from your computer so anywhere you're at in the world you could watch. Who knows how we can get this going? What do I need to do, I'm in...let's get it done.

i hear ya p4b! that's what i loved about masters.com, you could just watch via streamline.

is there a tourney game going on I don't know about again?

I think Tiger will have a killer round tomorrow. He is still the best, but it might take a while to shake the rust off.

I think Tiger will have a killer round tomorrow. He is still the best, but it might take a while to shake the rust off.

wishful thinking setho, unfortunately. i just can't wait to see his temper tantrums when coverage starts.

wishful thinking setho, unfortunately. i just can't wait to see his temper tantrums when coverage starts.

You may be correct. I keep going back and forth on Tiger. I keep on giving the benifit of the doubt, but if he explodes and can't control his temper, I may be done rooting for the guy. I love a good recovery story if it is true.

You may be correct. I keep going back and forth on Tiger. I keep on giving the benifit of the doubt, but if he explodes and can't control his temper, I may be done rooting for the guy. I love a good recovery story if it is true.

i'm with you setho completely. i love watching tiger when he's on, but i just don't think he's playing his natural style of golf. i think he's so worried about screwing up, which he should be.

he'll be back soon enough, just not this soon.

PGATour.com is saying some dude (Parker McLachlin) took 12 strokes to get through the Par 5 7th. Talk about a blow-up hole.

PGATour.com is saying some dude (Parker McLachlin) took 12 strokes to get through the Par 5 7th. Talk about a blow-up hole.

Sounds like someone I know aka me.

Hahaha, I actually posted a 12 on a par five about a month ago. At least my game has something in common with one pro.

Sounds like someone I know aka me.

Hahaha, I actually posted a 12 on a par five about a month ago. At least my game has something in common with one pro.

got you both beat. i carded a 17 at the par 5 12th at my local track last year. i put 5 balls in a row into the water short of the green. it was awesome.

Wow his hole went
1 - Drive (OB Maybe)
2 - Penalty
3 - Shot - Into Water
4 - Penalty
5 - Shot - Into Water
6 - Penalty
7 - Shot - to unknown
8 - Penalty
9 - into Fairway (211 from hole)
10 - Short of green
11 - On green
12 - in the hole

Bubbas off to a hot start!

Pretty good turn-around for Tiger on the back 9.

Damn then I don't feel bad at all about a 12 I posted on a Par 4. I took 4 hacks in the bunker until I finally got it out.

And it was on Hole 1...Needless to say the confidence was shot, though I did manage 2 Pars the rest of the day.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

My darkhorse is trotting away into the sunset.

i'm with you setho completely. i love watching tiger when he's on, but i just don't think he's playing his natural style of golf. i think he's so worried about screwing up, which he should be.
he'll be back soon enough, just not this soon.
Very good point. As he continues to struggle it will only get harder because when it rains it pours. He did it to himself so I cant say I feelbad but I have been in bad positions before (not what he did though). I just want to see him playing his game. I'm hoping Ricky Barnes keeps up his play and make a run. Love to see the UofA represented!!!!!!!! Graduated from ASU but I was born in Tucson lol.

Back