Raylan's coming back

Ex-wife. If you missed the first two seasons there are some hilarious episodes with her last husband.

Kevin

Wife / ex-wife same thing. Dont insult me like that, Ive seen every episode damn it.

I can't wait for the episode tonight. Man this show is damn good.

I love Art. Super freaking excited to see where this Limehouse guy is going to take the series.

I love Art. Super freaking excited to see where this Limehouse guy is going to take the series.

Dude. That scene at the end was nuts. Seeing the guy who grabbed his neck with the lye burn on his hand was just creepy.

Dude. That scene at the end was nuts. Seeing the guy who grabbed his neck with the lye burn on his hand was just creepy.
Yeah. I thought Mags was awesome, but this guy might be even better.

That dude is going to be a badass!

Correct me if I am wrong but is that the same actor that played Bubba in the Forrest Gump movie??

So the Google tells me that Carla Gugino is only scheduled to be in the one episode. I'm not ok with that. AT ALL. It looked like they were setting things up for a potential cat fight....

Just popping into this thread to say thx for the recommendation. We tried to watch last year near the end of re season, but the mister and I kept falling asleep. The season opener was great! Easier to pick up the plot and lots of action. And I love Timothy Olyphant from his Deadwood days.

So the Google tells me that Carla Gugino is only scheduled to be in the one episode[/b[. I'm not ok with that. AT ALL. It looked like they were setting things up for a potential cat fight....

WHAT! I haven't watched last night's episode yet. I thought I had read a while back that she was going to be in multiple episodes. She's no stranger to Elmore Leonard's work as she had her own series where she played U.S. Marshall Karen Sisco, a Leonard character. That show rocked, but was short lived unfortunately.

Kevin

karen_sisco-show.jpg

WHAT! I haven't watched last night's episode yet. I thought I had read a while back that she was going to be in multiple episodes. She's no stranger to Elmore Leonard's work as she had her own series where she played U.S. Marshall Karen Sisco, a Leonard character. That show rocked, but was short lived unfortunately.

Kevin

karen_sisco-show.jpg

I thought she was going to be a regular as well, Kevin. Read that it is a one and done and she is working on a broadway show or something like that....

Caught up last night and once again another great episode. The banter between Raylan and Art is hilarious. And Winona...mmmm

Question, did he kill Dickie?

Also, I bet we see the prison guard again later in the season. He's probably going after the money himself.

Question, did he kill Dickie?

Also, I bet we see the prison guard again later in the season. He's probably going after the money himself.

You know they never did show but I don't think so. That would be hard to cover up and still get released early.

I figure everything Boyd did up until the confrontation was merely to build up Dickies anxiety. That way he folds easier when he finally closes in for the "kill".

So the Google tells me that Carla Gugino is only scheduled to be in the one episode. I'm not ok with that. AT ALL. It looked like they were setting things up for a potential cat fight....

Yeah if Winnoa wasn't pregnant I think they could have had a very interesting episodes with these 2 battling over Raylon.

Caught up last night with the last two episodes. Such a great show. The Limehouse character looks so promising, and so does the guy from Detroit. Too bad that was such a quick deal with Carla. Did you see the gams on her? Wow, those calf muscles are world class.

Kevin

I have a theory as to how we will see the end of this detroit character, they dropped a major foreshadow last episode.

I have a theory as to how we will see the end of this detroit character, they dropped a major foreshadow last episode.

My guess is below

Spoiler
What you thinking his little gun distribution unit on his arm is going to malfunction???

Last edited:

Well, let me be surprised, but I may have an inkling. I was a little weary watching the third episode last night at 1:00 am.

Kevin

Last episode ended with Raylan coming home and finding a note on the counter.

Did his woman leave him?

Last episode ended with Raylan coming home and finding a note on the counter.

Did his woman leave him?

I was wondering the same thing. Sure looked like it. If so he'll be extra trigger happy.

Looks like that's what they want us to think. The previews for next week's episode looked pretty damn good. All these factions are coming together for one big throw down it seems.

I'm pretty confused. At first I thought she was leaving him, but the other side of me thinks thats what the producer WANTS everybody to think. I don't know what the alternative is though, but something about it just says she's still around somewhere.

I thought they were doing good though? I dont get chicks. Say one thing but then mean and do something else. wtc

Back