Raylan's coming back

I thought they were doing good though? I dont get chicks. Say one thing but then mean and do something else. wtc

Exactly my point. There was nothing in the show to lead me to think anything would happen, which is why I think the letter is something else. She's pregnant and the night before told him that she'd never love anyone like she loved him. I just don't think she's leaving, but I don't know what else the letter could be.

So far, this season has had more twists and turns and ups and downs then even the most difficult golf course! Definitely one of the best shows on TV these days.
As bad as I hate to admit it, Hawaii 5-0 has been a nice surprise as well.

Exactly my point. There was nothing in the show to lead me to think anything would happen, which is why I think the letter is something else. She's pregnant and the night before told him that she'd never love anyone like she loved him. I just don't think she's leaving, but I don't know what else the letter could be.

He didnt look all that happy either. Im leaning towards she didnt leave him but I have no idea what else it would be though

He didnt look all that happy either. Im leaning towards she didnt leave him but I have no idea what else it would be though

I'm just so confused. This season is excellent though. The best show on TV imo.

I'm just so confused. This season is excellent though. The best show on TV imo.

Agreed. Great show and so far Im loving this season.

Is it his kid for sure?

Tapatalk

I'm less willing to believe she left him as much as believing Boyd or someone got to her and that's a random note.

First season is about to hit my doorstep from Netflix.......looking forward to the series!

First season is about to hit my doorstep from Netflix.......looking forward to the series!

Oh man, you're in for a treat. This show is freakin awesome.

I have to admit, while I'm enjoying the cliffhanger style shows of this season, I do sort of miss the way the first season went with Raylan being 100% bad a**, while readily dealing out bullets and beat downs. It's sort of like they toned down his bravado and swagger just a touch. Then again, maybe it's just the situations they've put him in so far this season.

I have to admit, while I'm enjoying the cliffhanger style shows of this season, I do sort of miss the way the first season went with Raylan being 100% bad a**, while readily dealing out bullets and beat downs. It's sort of like they toned down his bravado and swagger just a touch. Then again, maybe it's just the situations they've put him in so far this season.

I think that'll come. I think they didn't want it to turn into a show where he's just going around kicking everyones ass, and actually have a storyline to it. I love the action as much as anyone, but the story lines this season are just phenomenal.

I think that'll come. I think they didn't want it to turn into a show where he's just going around kicking everyones ass, and actually have a storyline to it. I love the action as much as anyone, but the story lines this season are just phenomenal.

No doubt about that! The way the last one ended just leaves you banging your head because you have to wait all week for the next episode to air. At least it gives you time to catch your breath and dream up all sorts of possibilities as to what was on that note.

I just watched episode 1 of season 1.........I'm in and have a lot of catching up to do.

I thought they were doing good though? I dont get chicks. Say one thing but then mean and do something else. wtc

She did give him a line like, "I don't like your job, but I know you will never change and that's why I love you".

Kinda sounded like she has to leave because she knows he can't change. Dunno... about to go watch tonight's episode.

She did give him a line like, "I don't like your job, but I know you will never change and that's why I love you".

Kinda sounded like she has to leave because she knows he can't change. Dunno... about to go watch tonight's episode.

It was a good one. As usual, I can't wait for the next episode.

Tonights rocked the house. So the plot thickens regarding the Limehouse clan.And WTF is up with Quarrels and his little fetish?

Not sure what show you're watching, but just a few off the top of my head :

Pulls the table cloth to shoot the guy with the knife.
Runs over the prison guard with his car... Twice!
Gives the Pimp quite a talking to, then goes outside and gives him a beat down.
Shoots a woman through a deadguy's chest.

What more do you want?

What more do you want?

Haha! I guess I didn't really think about him running over the guard twice. The stuff I'm talking about his like what he did to the pimp last night. That's awesome stuff right there. Especially that second pop in the face!
Reminds me of when he took the shotgun from Dewey Crowe and popped him against the steering wheel in season one.

What more do you want?

You know how that movie ZOMBIELAND had the "Zombie Kill of the Week?" Had CBS picked up the TV series they wanted to make, that was going to be a weekly feature.

So, I figure they need to have a Raylon Givens Assault of the Week. The examples you gave pretty much fit the bill. Shooting Jules from Psych last week through her dead boyfriend pretty much takes the prize so far this season, but hitting the prison guard with his car is a close second.

BTW, as Raylon said, he did not "run over" the prison guard. The guard flipped over his car first, and then Raylon backed into him. :laughing:

You know how that movie ZOMBIELAND had the "Zombie Kill of the Week?" Had CBS picked up the TV series they wanted to make, that was going to be a weekly feature.

So, I figure they need to have a Raylon Givens Assault of the Week. The examples you gave pretty much fit the bill. Shooting Jules from Psych last week through her dead boyfriend pretty much takes the prize so far this season, but hitting the prison guard with his car is a close second.

BTW, as Raylon said, he did not "run over" the prison guard. The guard flipped over his car first, and then Raylon backed into him. :laughing:

His line about shooting Jules was great "I think she was surprised you shot her" "Yeah so was I" hahaha

So I got the mister hooked on this show. My question is - is this what US Marshalls do??? Or is it crazy dramatization??

A lot of it is over the top, but Marshalls do some crazy stuff.

I also love the name "Limehouse", and I can't wait to see what he has planned. Also glad to see "Bubba" getting post-Forrest Gump work.

Back