Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Has anyone else seen this story?

Wow, I wonder what this is all about.

Hope they find the guys involved.

That's a crazy story. On GC they said Robert was with authorities back at the bar looking at video footage to see if they can spot the kidnappers.

i just saw this on golf channel! wtf, Hawaii is serious business, that's crazy. thank goodness he is alive

That is crazy news!

Jesus Christ is no one safe. Look for the security at tour events and the surrounding area to be very very tight. Tour players and families with a dedicated law enforcement official. Not just the "stars"

I almost didn't post this because I thought it had to be fake, but apparently it's very real.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing when they announced it during the telecast. Really strange story.

going to take a wild guess that this has something to do with loan sharks/gambling.

Wtf

Wtf

Wtf

Wow, where did this occur?

Just read this on Facebook. No place in this world today is safe.

I've been told several times by coworkers in the military who have been stationed in Hawaii that the majority of locals aren't fond of outsiders AT ALL, and some of the most racist people they've ever met(toward Caucasian's). I'd be willing to bet he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

i just saw this on golf channel! wtf, Hawaii is serious business, that's crazy. thank goodness he is alive

What most people don't realize is 90% of Hawaii is all ****.

They only show the tourist areas it's just like the Caribbean .

Go one street out of the nice area and you're in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that's crazy

I have to think more details will come out about this. Kind of random if you ask me.

Ugh. What a bunch of lowlifes.

Crazy stuff. Glad he was found alive.

I have to think more details will come out about this. Kind of random if you ask me.

Yeah I agree, it wasn't long ago that he had a broken wine glass to someones throat if I remember correctly.

That is pretty crazy. Gotta be something more to that you'd think.

Yeah I agree, it wasn't long ago that he had a broken wine glass to someones throat if I remember correctly.

lol yea, Geoff Olgivy iirc.

Back