SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Did you get all your specs yet kev?

Yeah my putter should be in for build this week. Sent videos to Mike my SPi instructor and had a phone conversation to back it all up and finalize everything.

Yeah my putter should be in for build this week. Sent videos to Mike my SPi instructor and had a phone conversation to back it all up and finalize everything.

I think is pretty cool people that aren't around any SPi instructors can get fit this way. interested to see how this works out for you.

I think is pretty cool people that aren't around any SPi instructors can get fit this way. interested to see how this works out for you.

After seeing MG's putter I almost had to have a moment alone, that thing is freakin sweet looking. I am too dude. Making the whole system work makes me a better putter and I like that.

Outstanding updates guys! Glad to see more of the testers getting through the fitting process and closer to getting putters in hand.

Thanks again for all of the talk about the SeeMore philosophy, I am already seeing improvements personally by getting back to the basics I learned last year when testing by being able to read your experiences.

I wanted to reiterate how extraordinary this experience is already shaping up to be. The level of commitment from SeeMore at all levels has been phenomenal. It's obvious that they care and are going above and beyond what one might expect as a standard level of service.

Like I said in my morning writeup, Ted is obviously working hard for us behind the scenes. Equipment is already in hand, and in some cases ready and waiting at the fitting! FedEx may have foiled his plans to have some m5 sessiness ready for me at my fitting, but believe me .... the effort was noticed and appreciated.

Mike has been just plain awesome as well, and I just got home to the following emails (quoted with his permission):

Dennis,
I just wanted to shoot you an email and say it was nice to meet you today. I am glad that you were able to make it out and take the next step to better putting.

I also wanted to let you know that the package was not there when I left today so I tracked it. They are showing a "delivery exception" I was not happy at all to see this. I called FedEx and they said apparently the driver had "inventory" down as the reason, stating that his truck was too full. Not a good enough reason for me. I don't know what your late morning-early afternoon looks like but I have tracking numbers below so you can keep an eye on them as well. I will contact you the second I get them also. I am bumming about this. It is like giving a kid the keys to a new car for his 16th birthday and it does not start.

Mike Weirich
Head Golf Professional
Wolf Hollow Golf Club
Dennis,

If it not inconvenient for you to come out tomorrow that would work great for me. I want to get this putter in your bag ASAP.

Mike also gave me the thumbs up on taking pictures of the build process.

The tracking numbers project the packages being delivered tomorrow, so our morning appointment got moved to the afternoon. That's really not a big deal to me at all.

I'm not sure I have the vocabulary to continue raving about the level of service we're receiving, and what that says to me about SeeMore in general.

Last edited:
MG I like the recap and that putter, sheesh. The face looks very unique

I am so jealous of you guys, its ridiculous! :D I keep thinking of the things I need to to do make sure I never have FIVE three putts in a round like I did Saturday, and then all of you are over here getting personal instruction and some awesome putters.

This thread is really fun to read!

BTW, several pages ago I had a question about that "face balanced at address" issue. On of the instructors pointed me in the right direction, and I finally tested out one of the SeeMore putter that is face balanced...an Fgp model....and now I get it. If you dangle it between your fingers with the shaft pointing straight down, and the push the shaft out towards 70*, there is no twisting at all in the putter head. Very few putters will do that. I'm not sure what it meas in terms of hitting putts, but its pretty cool.

MG I like the recap and that putter, sheesh. The face looks very unique

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOOOVE my mFGP2 John fitted me for, but when he took me back there and I saw all those various putter heads and asked to see the m5x, I HAD to have it as well. The face looks much different in person than on the website IMO, so bad arse. The milling on it is beautiful and the aluminum insert is a fantastically different feel.

John helpd me by phone with my M9 MG. He is great, just as you described. I have been impressed with the enthusiasm that everyone involved with SeeMore exhibits. The online tool did not account for someone my height and John walked through the fitting with me. The result is the best feeling putter I have ever owned.

The reviews you guys are posting are a tribute to this site. I appreciate THP and all of you that have been so dedicated to this process. Even if we don't all end up using SeeMore's, it is still great info. If you can't get excited about your game, participating here, maybe medication is in order.:blob:

You guys are doing an amazing job with this test. I'm trying to keep up with all the reviews and comments but I might have missed this question. I hope this doesn't offend or is an off basis question but can anyone get these types of fitting and if so what would it cost to do so. The more I read the more I want to do this myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As hard as it may be to believe, the SPi experience is the absolute BEST part of this. Anyone who has a remote chance of getting to do it must.

You guys are doing an amazing job with this test. I'm trying to keep up with all the reviews and comments but I might have missed this question. I hope this doesn't offend or is an off basis question but can anyone get these types of fitting and if so what would it cost to do so. The more I read the more I want to do this myself.

bg, I have no idea as to cost but I do know that anyone can go through one. You can actually find the closest instructor to you using the link below and I'm sure if you call they could answer any direct questions...or you could always email Ted, the man is the man for SPi.

http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/

As hard as it may be to believe, the SPi experience is the absolute BEST part of this. Anyone who has a remote chance of getting to do it must.

I agree completely. Had I just gotten a putter to test I'm now fully convinced I would have had minimal improvement with my old technique and it would have been a wash. When I found out about the SPi instructor portion I was more excited about that than anything, and frankly still am. Its not just a putter IMO, its a system, and I like that and cannot wait to see how it plays out down the road for me.

bg, I have no idea as to cost but I do know that anyone can go through one. You can actually find the closest instructor to you using the link below and I'm sure if you call they could answer any direct questions...or you could always email Ted, the man is the man for SPi.

http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/

Thanks Jman. Everyone is killing this test and the write ups are raising the bar.

I agree completely. Had I just gotten a putter to test I'm now fully convinced I would have had minimal improvement with my old technique and it would have been a wash. When I found out about the SPi instructor portion I was more excited about that than anything, and frankly still am. Its not just a putter IMO, its a system, and I like that and cannot wait to see how it plays out down the road for me.

I couldnt agree more. Like I said earlier today...even just with video and phone instruction I am already seeing an improvement in my putting and this is all still without my SeeMore putter. I really cant wait for my mFGp to arrive so I can put this system and these teachings into full gear.

I couldn't agree more with the both of you! I haven't even received my putter yet, but in the mean time, I grabbed an old putter with nearly the same specs and began to put into practice what I have learned so far about proper technique, and have seen a marked improvement in consistency. I know it's going to get even better with the mFGP.

I couldnt agree more. Like I said earlier today...even just with video and phone instruction I am already seeing an improvement in my putting and this is all still without my SeeMore putter. I really cant wait for my mFGp to arrive so I can put this system and these teachings into full gear.

haha! We must have posted at the same time, it's true though.

I am so jealous of you guys, its ridiculous! :D I keep thinking of the things I need to to do make sure I never have FIVE three putts in a round like I did Saturday, and then all of you are over here getting personal instruction and some awesome putters.

This thread is really fun to read!

BTW, several pages ago I had a question about that "face balanced at address" issue. On of the instructors pointed me in the right direction, and I finally tested out one of the SeeMore putter that is face balanced...an Fgp model....and now I get it. If you dangle it between your fingers with the shaft pointing straight down, and the push the shaft out towards 70*, there is no twisting at all in the putter head. Very few putters will do that. I'm not sure what it meas in terms of hitting putts, but its pretty cool.

I'll be speaking to my fitter about that when we meet in July 20th. The whole 70* thing I'm not fully on board. Why? Because you don't putt with the club dangling between your fingers or with a tee in the grip. You putt with both hands on the grip and a square face to your intended line.

The face should stay square with toe hang or square faced putters. It opens or closes because of the path the putter takes through the stroke. This is one question I have and I need explained, face to face

Wow Jman, you've done awesome job of testing these wonderful pieces.

This is truly great stuff testers. Love the pics of Seemore HQ there MG. Absolutely amazing staff there. I am just thrilled with everyone's enthusiasm for the worlds best putters and looking forward to when everyone has stick in hand and putting on the greens. Sounds like the SPi experience is fostering some solid relationships, discussion and ideas all of which will make the process even more enjoyable. I am sure there is even more great stuff to come from Seemore.

TapAhoy!

This thread is so full of awesome, it takes me over an hour each morning to catch up! Loving the process so far. You guys are going on a journey - might seem like a long journey at times but hopefully the destination will be lower scores!!

I'll be speaking to my fitter about that when we meet in July 20th. The whole 70* thing I'm not fully on board. Why? Because you don't putt with the club dangling between your fingers or with a tee in the grip. You putt with both hands on the grip and a square face to your intended line.

The face should stay square with toe hang or square faced putters. It opens or closes because of the path the putter takes through the stroke. This is one question I have and I need explained, face to face

This should help

Back