SeeMore Swiftwick Socks

The coming together of two fine companies! Nice. This can only mean I will walking straighter...

Great partnership right there. Big fan of swiftwick socks.

Those are some sharp looking socks.

Love the socks and congrats on the partnership. Suggestion for your next model, can you make them without saying SeeMore and just have the logo on the heal.

****Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore****

SeeMore Swiftwick Socks

These look amazing!!!

SeeMore Swiftwick Socks - $13.00
Two Nashville base companies have teamed up to combine putting with comfort. Made in the USA, Swiftwick is the solution for your feet's 60 joints, all 200 ligaments and 35 muscles, delivering great support for your golf round.
Managed Compression - proven to reduce swelling, improve blood circulation and increase your endurance.
Sculptured Footbed - assures maximum comfort and a blister free environment, even for the most sensitive feet.
Moisture Management - materials and designs that effectively wick moisture, without the use of chemicals, for the ultimate dry fit.
Used by PGA Tour Players, Caddies and SeeMore Putters Company staff.
Available in Black and assorted sizes for Men and Women,
For More Information on Swiftwick - Click Here

productimage-picture-swiftwick-seemore-socks-925_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

http://www.seemore.com/products/product/seemore-swiftwick-socks/

Sorry about the other thread, I forgot to look in this section as well!!!

These look amazing!!!

Haha those are really cool looking

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

You were banded for half a sec for not using the search function at the top right of the page. Good thing I have nothing better to do in this fly thing I am on :blob:

These looks pretty cool. Im thinking some MC staffers need to have these in Myrtle!

That's very interesting. Cool partnership from 2 great companies.

I'm buying some of these, now.

I have a swiftwick sticker on my truck

'bout to buy some socks One-T!

The coming together of two fine companies! Nice. This can only mean I will walking straighter...
A very underrated post that went unnoticed but deserved another time through. Genius.

Have a pair on with my tennis shoes right now!

Somehow I missed them until now. I'm pretty freaking excited!

Same here, this is great news. If the socks help my feet half what their putter helps my game I may start floating.

Went ahead and nabbed 2 pair. Its a must, right?:alien:

The key to the socks performing is that you look down and if you see the red dot then you are not ready to take a step. Once the dot is hidden then you can be confident that you are lined up with where you want to go and just make a relaxed step towards your destination.

The key to the socks performing is that you look down and if you see the red dot then you are not ready to take a step. Once the dot is hidden then you can be confident that you are lined up with where you want to go and just make a relaxed step towards your destination.

That's funny! They are nice socks!

You know I will be wearing these. Have been wearing Swiftwick socks for a couple years now. Now they are paired with my favorite utter company I will be comfortably straight this season.

TapAhoy!

Those fortunate enough to attend the SeeMore event this past weekend were given a pair of SwiftWick/SeeMore socks.

I've got them on today, and I am quite impressed so far. Can't wait to get them into a pair of golf shoes to experience the active benefits of the design.

Back