Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

Nippon Shafts

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Im becoming a SS convert. Picked up a couple new Seemores with them and seeing nice results.

TapAhoy!

manlai

Reaction score
Handicap
luck
Just put a LE Open Championship Ultra Slim 1.0 on my LE Versa #7. In hindsight, I wish I would have gotten one of the U.S. Open grips, but I didn't order this putter until afterward and they weren't available anymore. But aside from it being patriotically confused, I think it looks pretty nice.

I'm Hong Kong Chinese, so I can't support anything with the Union Jack on it. :) The LE versa uses the same colors so it really doesn't look that confused if you say that it's a British LE as opposed to US. I have extra US Open grips btw.

cjl425

Reaction score
Handicap
Tomorrow will be my first round with my fatso. I am extremely excited!!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Shane.Hensley

Reaction score
Handicap
Just ordered PGA championship LE 3.0

Smallville

#WeLoveYouAlex
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Bought one of these

I like my 2.0 in green/white, but I love US Open stuff
Which one of those did you get? They all look the same to me.

I have only used this once, and it was TH's when we swapped putters for a hole. I actually did OK with it, but I don't know if it was the grip, or because I was putting left-handed.

toughestsoldier

Reaction score
Handicap
The best is the flatso

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Fourwiggle

Reaction score
Handicap
< 5
Just ordered a PGA Championship 2.0 to try for my first SuperStroke grip. Super-excited but now for the wait... :waiting:

Attachments

Floor-is

Reaction score
Handicap
I have the slim 3.0 as stated in my signature :)

Miller Time

Twitter - @joshmlr
Reaction score
Handicap
Has Been
Bump for the final pairing in the PGA Championship both gaming putters with SuperStrokes

DThacker7

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm thinking of getting a Super Stroke 1.0 Will it still act the same to somebody that putts cross handed/left hand low? I heard that the top part of the grip is bigger so it quiets the left hand. But I would have my left hand on the bottom so it would be the opposite. Maybe this isn't true, I don't know.

Untouchable

Reaction score
Handicap
Absolutely love my mid slim 2.0 on my classic black. Great feel, just mad I didn't make the switch along time ago.

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
I'm thinking of getting a Super Stroke 1.0 Will it still act the same to somebody that putts cross handed/left hand low? I heard that the top part of the grip is bigger so it quiets the left hand. But I would have my left hand on the bottom so it would be the opposite. Maybe this isn't true, I don't know.
I play the 1.0 and think it would work fine for you. It's pretty close to the size of a lot of oem grips up top, but doesn't taper.

Fourwiggle

Reaction score
Handicap
< 5
They usually ship within a week. You won't have to wait long
That's awesome, thanks dhill!! I take it you've ordered from them before...

I'm going into this somewhat blindly because I've never seen/felt/held a 2.0. A few of my buddies have 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0s but no 2.0s. 5.0 is too big, 1.0 is no different in size really than a Winn (other than materials/feel) and the 3.0 seems just a smidgen too large for me. I'm hoping the 2.0 is the right size...

Grins

AMDG
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
I putt left hand low, and the SS 1.0's are not tapered. I switched because it felt so good putting cross-handed. I'm switching all my putters to SS 1.0's

Grins

AMDG
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
I was watching the PGA Championship & it seems like a lot of guys are using SuperStrokes now. Maybe I just never noticed before I started using them myself.

dhill

Reaction score
Handicap
That's awesome, thanks dhill!! I take it you've ordered from them before...

I'm going into this somewhat blindly because I've never seen/felt/held a 2.0. A few of my buddies have 1.0, 3.0 and 5.0s but no 2.0s. 5.0 is too big, 1.0 is no different in size really than a Winn (other than materials/feel) and the 3.0 seems just a smidgen too large for me. I'm hoping the 2.0 is the right size...
I love the 2.0. And yes. I ordered the masters and us open. Too bad I bought 1.0s. I've sold them now

Fourwiggle

Reaction score
Handicap
< 5
I love the 2.0. And yes. I ordered the masters and us open. Too bad I bought 1.0s. I've sold them now
Kewl, thanks for the 411!!! Now I'm even more fidgety... :)

Cdpkook132

Reaction score
Handicap
That's it. Im going to get the 1.0 ultra slim next time in at the shop.

crazygolfnut

Lets's have fun out there!
Reaction score
Handicap
10 - 13
Not sure what size to go with. Was hoping there was a grip size / hand size chart.

Franklin51

On the Verge
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok curious question. How often you guys change your putter grip?

jlukes

Reaction score
This is the first time I've ever installed an aftermarket putter grip.

Cats04

Reaction score
Handicap
7.8 GHIN
I've always been a pretty solid putter and just didn't have much confidence this year for some reason....my putting went to garbage! Installed a newer slim on my gamer putter and these things are unreal. Not sure I could handle the huge ones (5.0), but the one I have is maybe a little larger than a mid size grip - not sure if it is the 2.0 or 1.0 though..will have to check when I get home. Really takes the hands out of the stroke. I think there is a reason we are seeing more and more of these on tour.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in