TayloMade Releases Ghost Manta Putter

See, I love my Spider Ghost, but I can see how having two lines to frame the ball might be a little more helpful than one line to depend on.

I think the two lines will be better then one line in the middle. You frame your ball and line it up. Then drop putts like crazy.
Just hope they dont do what they did with the Corza and have the center shafted model with only one line. If the Center Shafted Corza would have had the two lines for alignment, it would have been awesome. Couldnt stand the one line.

Just hope they dont do what they did with the Corza and have the center shafted model with only one line. If the Center Shafted Corza would have had the two lines for alignment, it would have been awesome. Couldnt stand the one line.

I hear ya bro. The C/S Spider Ghost features the identical alignment system as the single bend so who knows. I did roll the C/S Corza last year and really stuggled with it due to just the single line.

I hear ya bro. The C/S Spider Ghost features the identical alignment system as the single bend so who knows. I did roll the C/S Corza last year and really stuggled with it due to just the single line.
Same here, and I ended up going with the regular Corza and was terrible with it. I loved the insert, but the C/S alignment messed with me.

I hated that C/S Corza and when I finally saw a C/S Spyder I didnt care much for it either. Totally agree about the single line, it ruined it.

I would love to see one of the center shafts in a Belly Putter model.

I would love to see one of the center shafts in a Belly Putter model.

I believe it's an option buddy. Or are you literally saying that you want to see one?

1907490x320taylormadegh.jpg

Blake Adams may put this in play this week.

Nice! I really want to try this putter.

Played 9 holes with this putter today, had never rolled it outside of the store, straight to the first tee. 12 putts for the 9 my lowest ever. I love this putter, I've never felt more confindent with any putter I've ever owned.

I really like the look of it but with the putter it's all about the feel. Can't wait to try it.

I'm loving that a lot of new equipment is being announced right now.

Tap-taddict

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Played 9 holes with this putter today, had never rolled it outside of the store, straight to the first tee. 12 putts for the 9 my lowest ever. I love this putter, I've never felt more confindent with any putter I've ever owned.

Nice! That's so awesome Breezey! Glad you like it.

Nice! That's so awesome Breezey! Glad you like it.
I've never really just loved a putter from the moment I picked it up until now. This putter simply has everything that I'm looking for in a putter and I just seem to be able to roll the rock with it.

I had 6 one putts today and three two putts. The best part was that I had two pretty long lag putts that is normally a big weakness for me and I left taps ins for my second putts. I can't believe it took me this long to get one.

I've never really just loved a putter from the moment I picked it up until now. This putter simply has everything that I'm looking for in a putter and I just seem to be able to roll the rock with it.

I had 6 one putts today and three two putts. The best part was that I had two pretty long lag putts that is normally a big weakness for me and I left taps ins for my second putts. I can't believe it took me this long to get one.

Awesome. That handicap will be dropping in no time!

So I had my first full round with the CS Ghost Manta on thursday and once again I'm not sure I've ever putted so well. I was playing with buddy of mine and fellow member and we were playing the Valley course which has some of the toughest greens you will ever play.
My buddy is a 3 HC but we played straight up this day and I gave him a run for his money and only lost 1 down on 18 and I had a 4 foot putt to halve the match that I only just missed.

As for the putting alone, I had 29 putts which for me is crazy low, and even though I didn't make every putt, I felt like I was going to. I also took a run at a lot more putts than normal, because I wasn't afraid of having a longish putt coming back because I knew I would make it. I can't explain why I love this putter so much, but there has never been a time in my short golfing career where I've been completely happy with my putter as I am now.

The look, weighting, feel of the face, everything is exactly what I've been looking for in a putter. I'm not sure if the Manta has been successful or not for Taylormade, but I'm a huge fan, and if they produce a newer model that I like more than this one, it will be the only way you get this putter out of my bag.

These posts make me smile!! Way to go Benji!!
So I had my first full round with the CS Ghost Manta on thursday and once again I'm not sure I've ever putted so well. I was playing with buddy of mine and fellow member and we were playing the Valley course which has some of the toughest greens you will ever play.
My buddy is a 3 HC but we played straight up this day and I gave him a run for his money and only lost 1 down on 18 and I had a 4 foot putt to halve the match that I only just missed.

As for the putting alone, I had 29 putts which for me is crazy low, and even though I didn't make every putt, I felt like I was going to. I also took a run at a lot more putts than normal, because I wasn't afraid of having a longish putt coming back because I knew I would make it. I can't explain why I love this putter so much, but there has never been a time in my short golfing career where I've been completely happy with my putter as I am now.

The look, weighting, feel of the face, everything is exactly what I've been looking for in a putter. I'm not sure if the Manta has been successful or not for Taylormade, but I'm a huge fan, and if they produce a newer model that I like more than this one, it will be the only way you get this putter out of my bag.

These posts make me smile!! Way to go Benji!!
Thanks buddy, the Manta makes me smile. Oh and while I'm not a huge fan of white on my woods, I do love it on the putter.

You baller, you! You'll be breaking par in no time.
False, but if this putter can make just 3 more putts a round for me thats all the difference in the world, and at this point it has been better than that.

What length shaft did you go with Breeze?

Back