TayloMade Releases Ghost Manta Putter

I like what I see for now. Let the hawkpondering begin.

I haven't stopped think about this putter since it was posted. I want the CS version in 34". Don't tell the Drone...
LOL, dude I totally forgot aboot that as my friend who is the stewardess has been back and forth a dozen times since then.

Ultimately, that age old cliche is true - if it helps the game, I'd give it a shot. But I really am not sold on the looks.

This looks similar to my stingray with shape wise but with some modifications to the top and alignment aids...doesn't look like anything I don't already have but a nice putter nonetheless.

Tap before talk.

Give me the CS version and I will be a happy camper! It looks so plain and simple, but seems like it would roll it well.

I haven't stopped think about this putter since it was posted. I want the CS version in 34". Don't tell the Drone...

I agree! I think a CS version (non-belly) would be awesome!

This is the first Ghost putter I have really liked. It's very likely this could make it into my bag this spring.

I'm not really digging the look, but I'd like to try it out.

I'm not really digging the look, but I'd like to try it out.

Yep, me too. I don't do well with mallets, but I'll give it a roll or two at some point I'm sure.

I'm not seeing it. I've never been a real fan of the "Pure Roll" thing and the looks don't strike me as new or creative. More like "Hey, We like White. So, Lets just change the black lines and make them not matter at all!" It's just pointless to me.

Last edited:
looks pretty good

After looking at some more pictures, it's a really sharp looking putter. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Steel tappin' from my iPad

I think it looks OK but would have to see it in person to see if it fits my eye. I'm such a terrible putter right now that I don't care how it looks, if it performs better than my current putter I would game it.

I think it competes with the best looking putters out there BUT i don't like how there isn't a line in the middle, i have too have that too aline my putts

Nice looking putter. This is by far my favorite-looking of any of thewhite putters. Plus the Pure Roll insert seems great. Sweet putter.

I think it competes with the best looking putters out there BUT i don't like how there isn't a line in the middle, i have too have that too aline my putts
I agree, I like the simplicity but I would have preferred a single sight line down the middle like my Vicino.

See, I love my Spider Ghost, but I can see how having two lines to frame the ball might be a little more helpful than one line to depend on.

I think the two lines will be better then one line in the middle. You frame your ball and line it up. Then drop putts like crazy.

I think the two lines will be better then one line in the middle. You frame your ball and line it up. Then drop putts like crazy.

That's kind of my thinking too. By framing the ball with two lines, you are more prone to hitting the ball in the sweet spot, at least one would think. I'd like to find out.

That's kind of my thinking too. By framing the ball with two lines, you are more prone to hitting the ball in the sweet spot, at least one would think. I'd like to find out.

I agree. Two lines were always better then one line for me back in the day... :bulgy-eyes:

I agree. Two lines were always better then one line for me back in the day... :bulgy-eyes:

hahaha, I hear ya!

So is the Manta going to find it's way into Kmac's collection or what? Single bend or C/S?

hahaha, I hear ya!

So is the Manta going to find it's way into Kmac's collection or what? Single bend or C/S?

Im very curious about it. Ive read it has a different shade of white on it too. And I really like the insert so it very well could find a spot. Single bend all day.

Back