TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

might be a little too big for me. I really enjoyed rolling the itsy bitsy so I'm hoping they come out with the Itsy Bitsy version too. :D

read over the article again and now I'm very intrigued to try out the center shafted one. :D

I heard from Dave Cordero at TM this morning.
They are building my Ghost Spider to my specs including the custom grip tomorrow.
It will be at my doorstep by this weekend. YEEEE HAAAWWWW !! :blob:

I heard from Dave Cordero at TM this morning.
They are building my Ghost Spider to my specs including the custom grip tomorrow.
It will be at my doorstep by this weekend. YEEEE HAAAWWWW !! :blob:

how you getting it so early???

I really like the look of this putter from a distance. It looks just like the older spider and that one was a little large. I'd like to see the new one up close just to compare. But love the white and I think I've voiced my opinions about how great the Pure Roll insert is.

That headcover and grip are awesome! Absolutely love the look of them.

how you getting it so early???

When I was on the Kingdom trip I got to meet Mike Fox, I believe he is their putter division manager.
I was trying out some of the new Ghost putters they had and he asked how I liked them.
I told him that they just didn't fit my eye and until they made a Ghost Spider, I would never buy another putter again.
He just smiled and said, "you and I are going to talk later."

Later that evening, we were having a putting contest after our round of golf and dinner.
I currently game the original Spider and love it. I was sinking bombs all over the place with it.
Mike and Dave Cordero from TM liked how I was putting and said they wanted to send me an early release Ghost Spider to try out and email my thoughts to them. And of course, post my thoughts on THP.

When I was on the Kingdom trip I got to meet Mike Fox, I believe he is their putter division manager.
I was trying out some of the new Ghost putters they had and he asked how I liked them.
I told him that they just didn't fit my eye and until they made a Ghost Spider, I would never buy another putter again.

Later that evening, we were having a putting contest after our round of golf and dinner.
I currently game the original Spider and love it. I was sinking bombs all over the place with it.
Mike and Dave Cordero from TM liked how I was putting and said they wanted to send me an early release Ghost Spider to try out and email my thoughts to them. And of course, post my thoughts on THP.

Was there not something in the agreement that said you could use it for a week and then send it to me?

That's great. I love that story. Taylormade is such an awesome company!

That's great. I love that story. Taylormade is such an awesome company!

Totally agree here! Dr Teeth told me that story and that they were going to do that for you and its so awesome! Taylormade is a company that just "gets it"!

love TM, but man i don't think i can get on board with this putter.
does look great in white though.

Amazing! I don't like the spider line, but that thing looks super easy to line up! I would consider it if I made putts with it :)

BTW: that headcover is amazing!

man that is a SICK looking putter

I know this probably isn't good for business, but I wish Taylormade would just come out and say Yes, there will be a ghost itsy bitsy and vicino later. Haha.

Does anyone else thing TayorMade is taking over the golf world with all the new stuff they've come out with? It seems like they are progressing much faster than any other company out there!

They are definitely good at making us think they are.

I believe Hawk has nailed this one! TM does know marketing...they take an old design, tweak it a little, paint it white and the reaction here is pretty amazing.

I believe Hawk has nailed this one! TM does know marketing...they take an old design, tweak it a little, paint it white and the reaction here is pretty amazing.

i think the pure roll insert is key here, makes a world of difference, but i agree they do know how to market stuff

For the most part, we could say that about 85% of the putters that have been made over the last decade

Very interesting looking putter, something I'd have to try out for sure.

Im more into the grip,and the cover. Putter looks like the Black TM in white. Just my opinion...

For the most part, we could say that about 85% of the putters that have been made over the last decade

Bingo. Great point JB. Black, Bronze, White. Think about all the putters out there that look like the same anser style blade, the same phil #9 style mid mallet, etc... But different brands just present it differently. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but you can't knock them for making the old new again.

I think I'm going to stick with my Vicino and trade my scotty in towards the maranello ghost. Sounds like a plan.

Was there not something in the agreement that said you could use it for a week and then send it to me?

You know...now that I think about it, you may be right, let me look at that agreement a second....

Yep...it says right here that when I am done with it, I am to send it to you.
You will probable recieve it on the TWELFTH OF NEVER !! Bwaaahaaaaaahaaaaa !

That's awesome they are sending you a early build to test...goes to show how active with the consumer TaylorMade is. A+

Tap before talk.

Back