TaylorMade Testing Signup - Rescue 11 & FW Woods

Ho-ly Crap!! Very cool of TaylorMade! I spent a bit of time with the R11 fairway this past weekend and came away fairly impressed. I'd love to throw my name in!

1. What is your handicap? High, +30
2. What are your current hybrids? Nike SQ MachSpeed 3-21*
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike SQ Dymo2 3-15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Reg flex
5. What do you think of the white? Big fan of the white. Looks so awesome. They are very recognizable too. It's nice to see the pros playing them and beable to see and know what they are gaming. I play a ghost putter and really like the way it sets up with the ball. Really easy to set up and align. I'm sure the long clubs are the same way.

Thanks TM and THP!! Good luck to everyone!!

Calgary has a higher probability of melting than Edmonton :devil:

This is fantastic. TaylorMade just keeps doing it and doing it right. I love my older Rescue clubs and R9 3 wood, can't wait for a chance to try the newer styles.

1. What is your handicap? 15
2. What are your current hybrids? TaylorMade Rescue 09
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade R9
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? I love it. Ive been seeing a lot of them on tv and they really look sharp.

Thanks TaylorMade and THP!

1. What is your handicap? 15.10
2. What are your current hybrids?Tileist, and Nickent
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R9tp and I love it. The R11 can only be better
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I LOVEEEEEE IT white makes you stand out.

1. What is your handicap? 4.2 index
2. What are your current hybrids? Calloway Heavonwood 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Titleist 909 F2 15.5*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Extra stiff
5. What do you think of the white? I think its a good look but I am neutral as to whether or not it will improve club performance.

Last edited:
1. What is your handicap? 10.2
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade Burner Rescue 3 and 4
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade Burner T3
5. What do you think of the white? I like the look of the white, but I am sure it might take a little getting used to.

This sounds like a great opportunity.

Thanks!

Since I will be able to golf March I will give this one a shot JB:

1. What is your handicap? 5.9
2. What are your current hybrids? TM Rescue 09 TP
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra Speed Pro X 3 Wood
5. What do you think of the white? Love it, I hit the SF 2.0 6 times and didn't even notice it. I was skeptical but I just love the look.

1. What is your handicap? 12.6
2. What are your current hybrids? Mashie M3
3. What are your current FW woods? R9 15*
5. What do you think of the white? The white/antiglare is soothing behind the ball. It also helps with alignment. I really hope that it sticks around and doesn't just become a one year thing

I really hope I get picked! Hook a lefty up!

1. What is your handicap? 17
2. What are your current hybrids? TM rescue 3 & Nickent 4dx 4
3. What are your current FW woods? Dont have one in bag....currently contemplating that addition.
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular
5. What do you think of the white? Aesthetically, I think the white clubs hit it out of the park. Whether or not the look also contributes some benefit to address or confidence, I would love to find out.

thanks again for a wonderful opportunity!!

TaylorMade is my new favorite company. Good luck to all who enter.

First off, WOW. What an opportunity provided by THP and Taylormade. Thank you both. Taylormade understands the value of the consumer word with the best of them and THP is the best place to find it. Lookin at a 23* or 26* ish for another hybrid. Best of luck to everyone!!!!!!!

1. What is your handicap? 16.1 OOB
2. What are your current hybrids? MASHIE! M1 and M3
3. What are your current FW woods? None
5. What do you think of the white? I love how it works with the ground/eye's to help allign the ball better. Really gives you a unique sense of where you are aimed. Maybe because it's new and you're not used to it yet, I'm not sure. But I know I love lining up puts with the Ghost putters.

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Halo 19*
3. What are your current FW woods? Nike STR8 VR 15*
5. What do you think of the white? Love it.

1. What is your handicap? 8.0
2. What are your current hybrids? None, although I would love to find one that worked for me.
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams 9032 14.5 and 18 degree woods
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? x-stiff usually
5. What do you think of the white? From the limited time I've spent with a white headed club, I have zero issues with it. I have yet to hit one out in the sunshine but if the club preforms for me then the more white the better :)

1. What is your handicap? 11.9
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie/Nickent 5DX
3. What are your current FW woods? Cleveland Launcher FL 17*
5. What do you think of the white? Intrigued to say the least. Have had a white putter but the white clubs are hard to pinpoint my exact thoughts. I don't know if I fully buy into it but the masses cannot be wrong? Can they? I'd love to find out.

MANY MANY Thanks for the opportunity for the community to give these a whirl! I love it!

1. What is your handicap?

2. What are your current hybrids?
Taylor Made Dual #3, 4, 5

3. What are your current FW woods?
None

4. What shaft stiffness do you play?
Regular

5. What do you think of the white?
I have seen it on a driver and like it.

I will be unavailable from 3/23 - 4/14. If that eliminates me, so be it.

Thanks for another outrageous opportunity THP and TM.

First post!

1. What is your handicap? - 12
2. What are your current hybrids? - Don't have any
3. What are your current FW woods? - Adams Tight Lies 3W 13*, 5W 19*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Regular
5. What do you think of the white? - Fine with me

2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M2 and M3
3. What are your current FW woods? TaylorMade R9 15 deg
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? Regular or Stiff depending on shaft
5. What do you think of the white? I'm don't have a firm opinion yet on the white head (like or dislike).

Thanks to TaylorMade and THP for yet another great testing opportunity for the users here. On the hybrid front of this testing, it would be interesting to compare the TaylorMade options head to head with the Cleveland Mashies over a longer period than Demo Day testing would offer.

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? Taylormade '09 Rescue 19*, Ping G10 21*
3. What are your current FW woods? Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 3W (15*)
5. What do you think of the white? I don't really dig it, but then again, I haven't tried one either.

Crossing my fingers! I'd love to compare the '09 hybrid with the '11. And I have been looking at new FWs.

I first want to thank THP and Taylormade for bringing IT! Everyday I am amazed at was is offered by each company! I truly love this site and Taylormade too!

1. What is your handicap? 14
2. What are your current hybrids? Cleveland Mashie M1 (15.5) and M3 (20.5)
3. What are your current FW woods? I had an R9 that the M1 hybrid took over its spot.
5. What do you think of the white? I think the white is awesome! I haven't had a chance to hit a hybrid or FW in white, but the driver just inspires and doesn't distract you.

I truly would like to put the Taylormade hybrid or FW up against the Mashie. I am not sure if it could over power it, but I think a lot of readers would be interested to see which one stays in the bag. Even if I am not picked, please pick a tester that can directly compare the two clubs. Thanks so much for this testing THP and Taylormade.

Calgary has a higher probability of melting than Edmonton :devil:

That's why there are simulators until the snow melts! And then, it's going hard time on the range and course!

Absolutely amazing..thanks for the opportunity:

1. What is your handicap? 12
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams
3. What are your current FW woods? Adams and sonartec
5. What do you think of the white? I love the white..Ive hit the Superfast white and its pretyy awesome..looking forward to and waiting for the white fw and hybrids to come before I make another purchase, that is of course unless I win..

1. What is your handicap? 26
2. What are your current hybrids? Adams and Krank
3. What are your current FW woods? Taylormade R7 3 wood
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? stiff
5. What do you think of the white? After buying the Rossa Corza Ghost putter, I am a white convert. I haven't tried it on other clubs, but I am extremely interested.

1. What is your handicap? 23
2. What are your current hybrids? Cobra Baffler Rail H 4h
3. What are your current FW woods? Cobra baffler Rail F 3w
5. What do you think of the white? The white is interesting and I am curious if the contrast really does help with alignment.

Thanks again to THP and Taylormade for this testing opportunity!

1. What is your handicap? 18
2. What are your current hybrids? - TaylorMade R9 3H 4H
3. What are your current FW woods?- TaylorMade R9 3W 15*
4. What shaft stiffness do you play? - Stiff
5. What do you think of the white?- Could be interesting...don't think a couple of swings in the store tells the full story.

TM stepping their game up to a wholenother level. I've been pumped for the release of the new fairways. Seeing the guys on tour using these makes my impatience even worse.

Amazing opportunity. Big thanks as always to THP and Taylormade for making it happen.

Back