THANK YOU War Eagle

JConn

Proud 2013 MC Participant
Reaction score
Handicap
A lot of you know that Ryan (War Eagle) took the time and responsibly to organize the whole THP Tin Cup order, as well as ship them out.

I've been pinching pennies for a little while because we bought a house in February and just got married last Saturday (3/23). Due to this, I chose to hold out on ordering a THP Tin Cup. Ryan War Eagle Johs sends me a PM saying he's got me taken care of and just needs my address. I was in shock. I told him it was not necessary and that I wasn't trying to play the whole "pity me" card asking for a help. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

So I get a package the other day and low and behold it is my THP Tin Cup. Also inside the box was a dozen Srixon Z-Stars and a nice little note from Ryan. The Tin Cup was incredibly nice on its own, then add a dozen of my MC ball (most likely), blew my mind.

Thank you Ryan WE, I really appreciate it. You are a great guy and I hope to someday repay the favor. I look forward to meeting you in May and the first round is on me buddy.

usudavun.jpg

War Eagle at it again...........very coooool Ryan!

Very cool Ryan, awesome gesture and wedding gift! :D

I dislike Ryan on a personal level but he is a great asset to THP...haha. Ryan is a great dude and this doesnt surprise me at all. Top notch.

That was very nice of that fella. He is a good person.

He's a great guy but that is superb and above and beyond! Top man, and just hoping my THP tin cup turns up soon!

Beags is a first class thper, so surprise there

What a class act. I honestly dont expect anything else from him these days. Nice move Ryan

That's unreal - he's the best.

Awesome stuff.

Very nice WAR!!

War Eagle is as solid as they come. Until the temperature drops below 50. Then he is just a babbling pile of chin whiskers.

well played WE!

So awesome. Ryan is a great dude and a huge asset to THP. So it doesn't surprise me he would do this but still is so cool to see.

Hit 'em well, Jconn!

Gotta love that War Eagle guy!!

Very generous of him god job.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Awesome stuff. Just what THP is about!

Thats exactly why War Eagle is da man!!!!!!!!!

Yup Ryan is a pretty special person indeed

Love seeing this stuff. Ryan seems like a good dude

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Love seeing this stuff. Ryan seems like a good dude

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

He is indeed. Someone that would bend over backwards to help out.

Nicely done buddy.

Back