The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is just crazy, how do you stop a mob from rushing a field - short of turning fire hoses on them :devil:
Attack dogs?

UGA_bites_AU_player.jpg

Lets allow no spontaneous celebration by the crowd now. Everyone remain in your seat and celebrate your huge victory right where you are. But don't get too excited or anything. Ridiculous. So I wonder what the SEC is going to use that $35,000 for?

Lets allow no spontaneous celebration by the crowd now. Everyone remain in your seat and celebrate your huge victory right where you are. But don't get too excited or anything. Ridiculous. So I wonder what the SEC is going to use that $35,000 for?

Holiday bonus for Penn Wagers?

Jeff Monken, of Georgia Southern gets the Army job. Going to be an interesting Army/Navy game next year. Both Monken and coach Ken of Navy were assistants together once upon a time at Navy under Paul Johnson. Both teams will be running very similar spread-option offenses.

UF reportedly hiring Duke coordinator for new gator oc.

Jeff Monken, of Georgia Southern gets the Army job. Going to be an interesting Army/Navy game next year. Both Monken and coach Ken of Navy were assistants together once upon a time at Navy under Paul Johnson. Both teams will be running very similar spread-option offenses.

I wonder if both defenses will dominate as that is what they see most during the year.

I wonder if both defenses will dominate as that is what they see most during the year.

True for the 2nd team defense but during the season the first team defense practices against the scout team which tries to emulate the offense of the team they'll be playing each week.

Well one Auburn fan had a great xmas!

Nice Icey....like the guy in the background, "Ok, now I'm going out for a smoke". Perfect.

Pitt-Bowling Green right now on ESPN. If you haven't watched a Pitt game this year, turn this on and watch 97 Aaron Donald.

Lol!!!

Lol!!!

Uh oh...better call papa john

The Head Ball Coach is an awesome quote.

Spurrier will look good in a Texas shirt next year. :D
You think so? I think he is too old to move to another program and TX needs a burst of energy w/ a younger coach.

You think so? I think he is too old to move to another program and TX needs a burst of energy w/ a younger coach.

No, but he's been about the only coach not mentioned to be taking the job so I figured it must be him now. :D

No, but he's been about the only coach not mentioned to be taking the job so I figured it must be him now. :D

I'd be shocked to see Spurrier take another job. But I would not be surprised to see him retire pretty soon. Admittedly, I'm not very familiar with SC's last couple recruiting classes, but they are about to lose the bulk of their NFL talent between this draft class and the last one.

Although, the entire SECEast seems to be in a flux right now, so maybe Spurrier rolls the dice and stays on.

I'd be shocked to see Spurrier take another job. But I would not be surprised to see him retire pretty soon. Admittedly, I'm not very familiar with SC's last couple recruiting classes, but they are about to lose the bulk of their NFL talent between this draft class and the last one.

Although, the entire SECEast seems to be in a flux right now, so maybe Spurrier rolls the dice and stays on.

Gamecocks actually bring back a bunch of their starters next year IIRC. But the issue is that they lose their best players on both sides of the ball, Clowney and Shaw. Schedule in 2014 is VERY favorable though, I think they don't play Bama or LSU, but do play Auburn.

Won tickets to the Chick Fil A Bowl and can't find anyone that can or wants to go.

A merry Christmas to all!!!

Won tickets to the Chick Fil A Bowl and can't find anyone that can or wants to go.

A merry Christmas to all!!!

Does Ary want them? Send him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back