Ridiculously hot today. I'm going to need the most refreshing summertime beer ever made.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374368024.355693.jpg
Local Indianapolis brewery, good stuff

#FeelPlayer

Ridiculously hot today. I'm going to need the most refreshing summertime beer ever made.

Cheers. I am also having a refreshing summertime beer as well.

I just grabbed a case of yuengling.. Looked for something for the wife and grouped with all the ciders and zimas was summer shandy. I had a solid laugh.

I just grabbed a case of yuengling.. Looked for something for the wife and grouped with all the ciders and zimas was summer shandy. I had a solid laugh.

I had an awesome bonus with my shandy purchase today -- two dozen z star XVs!!!

Silver Bullets of course

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374373240.541511.jpg
Damn good beer!!

#FeelPlayer

Da Goose!

vy9ege5a.jpg

Two hour + range session in 90* heat. You know what's coming...

Learned my lesson. Every time I see single beers for sale to make your own 6 or 12 pack of micro brews, I always go home with some. Every time I end up going back to my "normal" beers..... I think micro brews try to get too cute some times. Ill stick with my bud, bud lite, miller, miler lite, mgd, coors, coors lite, and a pbr once in awhile. If I find myself forcing myself to finish a beer, then its not for me....

Silver Bullets for the USMNT Game

Goose Island sampler was 10.99 on sale.

Goose Island sampler was 10.99 on sale.

Honkers Ale reminds me a bit of Yuengling.

312 is pretty good. Wasn't a fan of the IPA, but I'm not a fan of really any IPA

Third Shift tonight. Been a while, but well worth the wait.

Honkers Ale reminds me a bit of Yuengling.

312 is pretty good. Wasn't a fan of the IPA, but I'm not a fan of really any IPA

Honker is fine. Newcastle-ish I guess.

IPA is Ok. Pretty run of the mill. Ranger I had the other night is better.

Drinking my 3rd Guinness. On the Darren Clarke bodybuilding plan!

Back