The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landed another project that will pretty much keep me busy for second half of 2014. Just started one 2 weeks ago, then this one will kick off early summer and close out the year.

That's great Kevin I hope it will leave you with plenty of time for golf and get togethers.

Going all out on events for 2014, got the go ahead from the Doc to do so, mainly because she and I are already planning for 2015, if you catch my drift.

I catch what your putting down and I have a feeling I'll be in the same boat if that's what she decides.

That's awesome buddy! Enjoy the time you have, its a different life but an even better life than you could imagine. (If I am picking up what you are putting down)

Yep, we just weren't ready for this year with the adoption and there is a lot I want to accomplish in 2014, will make narrowing the schedule for 2015 easier for me to do.

That's great Kevin I hope it will leave you with plenty of time for golf and .

I refuse use to let work get in the way of that!

I wish, 16 sadly. But, 3rd/4th year for her is the perfect time to expand the family. I finally gave in, I'm ready. But by then, we will be able to do it with less sacrifice after she signs her contract here coming up and we are getting a nice stipend. Good things on the horizon for sure. Makes me smile.

My silly sleep-deprived brain couldn't figure out if it was 15 or 16. However, I know that 3rd year of the OB/GYN residency was a popular one for those residents to expand their families when I worked alongside them. Nice that you can plan ahead like that.

My silly sleep-deprived brain couldn't figure out if it was 15 or 16. However, I know that 3rd year of the OB/GYN residency was a popular one for those residents to expand their families when I worked alongside them. Nice that you can plan ahead like that.

Yeah, their 3rd year schedule is frighteningly....normal. Creepy really, hahahah, NO NIGHT ROTATIONS! hahahahaha

Going all out on events for 2014, got the go ahead from the Doc to do so, mainly because she and I are already planning for 2015, if you catch my drift.

Congrats man. I wish you and your family the best.

Jman, I know it's early but I'm glad you guys reached that point, or are close to it. You're going to make a great father.

Assuming no hiccups, keys to the house coming my way today and then we are moving in tomorrow!

Congrats Mike! Hope it all goes smooth.

Assuming no hiccups, keys to the house coming my way today and then we are moving in tomorrow!
Good luck today and this weekend. Been a long time coming and you deserve it.

Congrats Mike! Hope it all goes smooth.

yeah man, will be an interesting move as our stuff is about 25 miles south of the house so we got a big enough U-haul to knock it out in 2 trips, but its going to be a long day, BUT SO WORTH IT!

Yes! that is a load off I'm sure! A long time in coming, well done!

Congrats mike! That is such a huge feeling bro

Congrats buddy. I know this has been a long hard road for you and your family. Good things happen to good people. God bless you, your family, and your new home.

That's awesome Mike!

Awesome Mike! Congrats dude. That's awesome.

Outstanding and congrats on wrapping up this before the New Year! You all can celebrate in your new home :blob:

Congrats!! That has to be a huge relief!

Thanks for all the congrats everyone, much appreciated

Congrats, Mike!

Enjoy the new house Mike!! Glad it is all getting sorted out and you will be moved in tomorrow buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back