The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Very good friend of mine is driving down from OK tonight and I get to play golf with him tomorrow!

#excited

#Goodtimesguaranteed
#Thatswhoiamandwhatido

Sorry I'm missing out boys. Jman and I just can't seem to get our schedules set to the right time. One day my friend......one day. Enjoy while you are down!

Sorry I'm missing out boys. Jman and I just can't seem to get our schedules set to the right time. One day my friend......one day. Enjoy while you are down!

It'll work out some day buddy! Some day! Haha

Blessed to have the day off with all 3 of my jobs tomorrow. Gonna enjoy it with my queen & family and hopefully some golf in the morning.

It'll work out some day buddy! Some day! Haha

I think the only right thing to do in this situation would be to let Jman use your man cave while you are away.

I think the only right thing to do in this situation would be to let Jman use your man cave while you are away.

I'll be at casa de la Cookie for the night. All is good!

So bring Cookie with you. I am sure Nate has some Vodka for Cookie. Hahaha

Say hi to Hashtag for me!

#Cookie is my sanity right now, which is actually pretty crazy to think about in it's own right. Hahahaha

#Cookie is my sanity right now, which is actually pretty crazy to think about in it's own right. Hahahaha

Hashtag the cat, not Cookie :D

"Hey honey, yea, there are going to be 2 guys that you don't know, staying in our house while we are gone, what could possibly go wrong?" :D Not a conversation I'm ready to have before we leave. Ha-Ha

Cookie does keep one warm at night. You are in good hands.

Haha!!! Too dang funny. Love it!

There has been an inordinate amount of maniacal laughter coming from my general vicinity today. People are starting to look at me funny.

bruce-finding-nemo-still-450x400-dcp-mf008372.jpg

Officially got job I was waiting to hear back on. A huge burden lifted as ill start just as the severance runs out at my last job. No lapse I benefits. Its been amazing to see all of this unfold and allthough trying at times the support of my thp friends helped me through.

Oh and boss is huge golf fan and had no issue at all with time off for th3 morgan cup.

This does mean we are moving back to north eastern ohio. Its been a long time time coming as that is where all of our family is. The trials and tribulations of the last few months have reiterated just how important family is. To say our families are excited is a huge understatement.

The job itself is awesome as ill be managing numerous departments and will challenge me which will keep me interested. More money and bonus is nice too lol

Just a greak freaking day.

Dude!! MAJOR congrats!!!!

Officially got job I was waiting to hear back on. A huge burden lifted as ill start just as the severance runs out at my last job. No lapse I benefits. Its been amazing to see all of this unfold and allthough trying at times the support of my thp friends helped me through.

Oh and boss is huge golf fan and had no issue at all with time off for th3 morgan cup.

This does mean we are moving back to north eastern ohio. Its been a long time time coming as that is where all of our family is. The trials and tribulations of the last few months have reiterated just how important family is. To say our families are excited is a huge understatement

Just a greak freaking day.

Great news!!

Congrats BigDean! Landing a solid job is pretty freakin rewarding! Hope it works out for the best for you and your family!

Congrats BigDean! Landing a solid job is pretty freakin rewarding! Hope it works out for the best for you and your family!

Thanks huge believer in everything happens for a reason and its been something else to see the pieces fall into place.

Deano!!!! it's time to take on some serious Columbus --> Cleveland courses in the near future.

U know it! Allthough my weekends will probably still be down here for a few months in the interim

Congrats Mike! I can only imagine what you feel like right now. Beers on Mike!

Congrats Mikey. Couldnt be happier for you.

Congrats Mike! I can only imagine what you feel like right now. Beers on Mike!

Whoa now I got mouths to feed lol

Congrats Mike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back