The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I am looking forward to the most, iOS 5.

Im bored with 4.2.8, was looking at jailbreaking until iOS5 comes out, but couldnt figure out if I am still able to do the one step jailbreak without having to use my computer.

Amen. When I first heard about jailbreaking to iOS5 I was happy but then I read you weren't able to use your phone so I decided against it and just wait. Luckly the update is coming soon I'm really ready for the notifications and auto syncing other than that it's just extras

Over the air (ota) updates will be cool too. No more iTunes just to get the latest os update.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

Over the air (ota) updates will be cool too. No more iTunes just to get the latest os update.

Tapatalk: even Romosexuals use it

I also like the being able to update iTunes OTA. Will be nice to have that feature.

That's what I am looking forward to the most, iOS 5.

Im bored with 4.2.8, was looking at jailbreaking until iOS5 comes out, but couldnt figure out if I am still able to do the one step jailbreak without having to use my computer.

The current version of iOS requires your phone to be tethered. Don't mess with the Tethered jailbreaks!

The current version of iOS requires your phone to be tethered. Don't mess with the Tethered jailbreaks!

That's why I didnt do it. Last fall I did the one touch jailbreak on my iP4 on AT&T, didnt want to try it on the verizion iP4 having to tether it.

If you brick it you can just restore it to factory. I havent broke my 4 but did with the 3g and 3gs on verizon. It was very easy to restore but honestly jailbreaking it didnt really do much for me. I am completely fine with apple...

If you brick it you can just restore it to factory. I havent broke my 4 but did with the 3g and 3gs on verizon. It was very easy to restore but honestly jailbreaking it didnt really do much for me. I am completely fine with apple...

How'd you have a 3G and 3GS on Verizon?

I hope so... looks pretty sweet.

Check out engadget.com and 9to5mac.com. They have some case picks. Little bigger than the 4 but much thinner. Plus there is a screen grab showing 4g internet speeds. 4x faster. Woohooo!!!!! :alien2:

$499 x 30,000,000....well that's a lot of zeros.

Kongfrontation

$499 x 30,000,000....well that's a lot of zeros.

Kongfrontation

I think TC calls that a brazilian. I don't know how Sprint is going to do it. I hope their network is ready. They're the only ones left with the unlimited data plan and lots of folks are saying that they're sticking to their guns on that. I like their plans much better than anyone else's (so much simpler). If their service is up to par it might make me switch back. I had no issues with them in NY/NJ but when I moved here they were subpar so I had to switch to AT$T.

Due to customer service issues with ATT I'm thinking folks are going to jump ship to get the 5. Unless they are the same just different names

Kongfrontation

Due to customer service issues with ATT I'm thinking folks are going to jump ship to get the 5. Unless they are the same just different names

Kongfrontation

We'll see. I honestly like Sprint's pricing if they don't start limiting data or stop the unlimited data. I also liked their customer service back in the days. I actually still have one of their phones that I use as an emergency phone that I pay $8 a month for from when I used to sell their stuff. AT$T was like the better of 2 evils and now that they don't have the IPhone thing to their advantage anymore then it's open season for switching.

am I gonna be the only one following the live blog tomorrow? 1pm EST tomorrow fyi

Kinda excited, especially since I'm finally part of the iphone culture haha

So what is the 2 gig data limit? I recently bought me a smart phone but I guess no overflow minutes or whatever on data limit. My bill stayed within normal limits however I was curious how do you go over the 2 gig limit?

So what is the 2 gig data limit? I recently bought me a smart phone but I guess no overflow minutes or whatever on data limit. My bill stayed within normal limits however I was curious how do you go over the 2 gig limit?

If you start streaming tons if movie or videos or spend hours on end on THP via the web browser you'll hit that mark in a month

Kongfrontation

Tomorrow is going to be interesting out of Apple. I could care less about the iPhone 5 right now, just want to get my hands on iOS 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back