The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ring Ring Ring

THP, This is Josh how can I help you.
Josh, its Bob, how are you buddy.

Still love hearing that dude on the other side of the phone. He is truly an artist when it comes to the world of putters.
And yes, it is that Bob...

Ring Ring Ring

Still love hearing that dude on the other side of the phone. He is truly an artist when it comes to the world of putters.

I saw a little tweet about you two today.

Posted via Tapatalk

Ring Ring Ring

That's awesome. Next time you chat tell Mr B thanks for the awesome putter and I will resist the urge to roll putts on the carpet with it.

Ring Ring Ring

You gotta admit JB, your job has some seriously awesome perks.

He watched the video of the win and thought it was cool.

Can't believe there has been no banter since yesterday. Anyway, tonight will be some of the last THPing I'm gonna be able to do I think as we are going up to Tofino for my sisters wedding tomorrow. 4 days with all the family in a house on a beach and no THP will be interesting but I'm sure I can get through it. I'm going to take my laptop with me in case there is internet in the house we have rented there but I'm not holding out hope.

Dude, you need tapatalk.
Can't believe there has been no banter since yesterday. Anyway, tonight will be some of the last THPing I'm gonna be able to do I think as we are going up to Tofino for my sisters wedding tomorrow. 4 days with all the family in a house on a beach and no THP will be interesting but I'm sure I can get through it. I'm going to take my laptop with me in case there is internet in the house we have rented there but I'm not holding out hope.

Dude, you need tapatalk.

I had berryblab for a while for my BB, but I just like using Opera Mini better. I will be checking in from time to time while I am away if there is no internet there.

I had berryblab for a while for my BB, but I just like using Opera Mini better. I will be checking in from time to time while I am away if there is no internet there.

Damnnnn. You're cutting your hair and backing off the THP time. Something fishy going on north of the border.

Damnnnn. You're cutting your hair and backing off the THP time. Something fishy going on north of the border.

lol, I'm not backing off THP time, and the hair cut was not wanted, but when its your sisters wedding in the boonies there is nothing you can do.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I had it for 30 freakin minutes!!!

I went to the range for a killer practice session today and figured out what I was doing wrong. After a quick fix I started hitting some great drives. about an hour later it was gone and I had no idea what I did. I am back to hitting the tee ball terribly again and I can't get back to how I was.

I went to the range for a killer practice session today and figured out what I was doing wrong. After a quick fix I started hitting some great drives. about an hour later it was gone and I had no idea what I did. I am back to hitting the tee ball terribly again and I can't get back to how I was.

That sucks Dent, you have been fighting with this for a while now haven't you?

Take a video and send it to me, dont be a dweeb.

They don't have digital video yet in Manitoba, but if you have a beta vcr he can mail you the tape.

That sucks Dent, you have been fighting with this for a while now haven't you?

For about 2 months now

I am going to have a quick video session with another pro this week so I'll get a copy and send it over.

Today for some reason I had a feeling my swing path was way off and I was coming wayy inside, so I stuck an allignment stick on the ground in line with my right hip and on the downswing I was hitting it everytime, so I adjusted and straightened out my swing path and was hitting it great. Now I can't do it anymore.. I have a feeling it's more fatigue than anything.

I hate living in a flight pattern, the training airport out here is in full effect tonight. Nothing like 737's coming directly over the house to put me right to sleep.

--
tapatalk

twizzlers sound good right now, I havent had any of those in a long time

They don't have digital video yet in Manitoba, but if you have a beta vcr he can mail you the tape.

It's a good thing there are so many Canadians on here to keep us well informed about the technological advances in different parts of Canada. Maybe they're up to VHS now?

I wish I could get a cool college bag without looking like such a poser. Some of them are so cool, but Id feel like a loser.

I wish I could get a cool college bag without looking like such a poser. Some of them are so cool, but Id feel like a loser.

Pretend the B stands for Barrie.. Rep your Canadian town man!!!

Anyone been playing the Les Paul google doodle today? I'm pretty sure I've wasted about an hour and a half on it this morning. I wish I was musical so I could try and record something haha.

Anyone been playing the Les Paul google doodle today? I'm pretty sure I've wasted about an hour and a half on it this morning. I wish I was musical so I could try and record something haha.

I saw that earlier and thought it was just another one of their random logos..

That's really cool that you can play it.

I saw that earlier and thought it was just another one of their random logos..

That's really cool that you can play it.

I just keep pressing a bunch of letters on the keyboard and it sounds like I'm playing some kind of spanish tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back