The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored

Got the new job and back into my super serious Saturday group!!!!! Man I missed weekends.

Congrats, Jrod!

I just busted out laughing because Thainer is calling my niece out on Facebook. Hilarious

The wifey just got a residency interview at Baylor in Dallas, pretty big deal as its a pretty high up OB/GYN program.

So far:

Asheville, NC
Louisville, KY
Dallas, TX

Craziness.

The wifey just got a residency interview at Baylor in Dallas, pretty big deal as its a pretty high up OB/GYN program.

So far:

Asheville, NC
Louisville, KY
Dallas, TX

Craziness.

Dallas is supposed to be a really nice place, and from what I understand, not hit as hard by the recession and housing crash.

Dallas is supposed to be a really nice place, and from what I understand, not hit as hard by the recession and housing crash.

Yeah, lots of options there. So far she's going to accept all 3 interviews, I suspect we'll hear something from several programs this week though. I hope they all want her to interview, awesome experience for her.

So far:

Asheville, NC
Louisville, KY
Dallas, TX

Craziness.

Baylor medical is an unbelievable hospital. Congrats to your wife on that. If you have any questions about the DFW area dont hesitate to ask as I lived there for the first 18 years of my life and my parents still live there

Yeah, lots of options there. So far she's going to accept all 3 interviews, I suspect we'll hear something from several programs this week though. I hope they all want her to interview, awesome experience for her.

Baylor medical is an unbelievable hospital. Congrats to your wife on that. If you have any questions about the DFW area dont hesitate to ask as I lived there for the first 18 years of my life and my parents still live there
Only bad thing is the COwboys are there, but don't hold that against Dallas! hahaha

They arent giving away 31,000 ipad 2s "every day this next month".... What does "This next month" even mean? and Is that link even dated? Pfft.

Hahaha. I never even clicked on it. I am hardly ever on FB anymore

So far:

Asheville, NC
Louisville, KY
Dallas, TX

Craziness.

Awesome c'mon down!! Definitely a great market to buy in down here and then I can try some putters! :D

And of course we have America's team!!

Haha yeah. Too bad. That Facebook profile picture of you is an absolute gem.

That is my dad when he was my age. My dad liked to party!

Anyone here have an Atrix 4G? I am pondering a new cell phone and I am trying to get the parents to agree to a data plan. ATT customer. Any reccomendations?

Awesome c'mon down!! Definitely a great market to buy in down here and then I can try some putters! :D

And of course we have America's team!!

So you're saying I need to make this interview with her Cookie? Apparently its the spouse's job to research the town while the applicant interviews...and naturally golf could be crammed in there too methinks...

Jman, I'll be interested in hearing your and your wife's thoughts on each of these locations.

yeah, we missed you! Win anything?
I ended up around $300 to the positive on my gambling for the weekend. Ended up probably -$300 on the drinking/cover charges etc for the weekend so all in all it was about a push. Which for that town is a win in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back